Digital TV News: Gilad Rozen
Deutsche Telekom Chooses Celeno to Support 'Entertain' IPTV Service in Germany
Dec 6, 2011 – Celeno has announced that Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has selected its CL1820 Wi-Fi chip and OptimizAIR™ technology to power its Speedport W 102 Bridge. The Bridge enables DT to distribute its IPTV service wirelessly throughout the home.
News categories: Celeno, Deutsche Telekom, Digital TV, DVR, Germany, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
iiNet Takes Celeno 'Down Under' to Support In-Home Wi-Fi for its IPTV Service
Dec 6, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that iiNet, Australia's second largest DSL broadband provider, has selected Celeno-enabled Wi-Fi Ethernet bridges to support wireless delivery of its fast-growing IPTV services.
News categories: Celeno, iiNet, Australia, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Celeno Collaborates with Sigma Designs to Enable Wireless Set-Top Box Platforms
Sep 8, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced a collaboration with Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) to promote the delivery of wireless connectivity to set-top boxes and connected media players.
News categories: Celeno, Sigma Designs, IBC2020, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Bbox from Bouygues Telecom to Incorporate Celeno's Video-Grade Wi-Fi Module
May 31, 2011 – Bouygues Telecom has announced that its next-generation Bbox will incorporate a concurrent dual band video-grade Wi-Fi module from Celeno.
News categories: Celeno, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
'YES' Selects Celeno to participate in Wi-Fi trial for the new Over-the-Top VOD service
Mar 22, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that Israel's 'yes' has selected a Celeno Wi-Fi chipset to participate in a home network trial which will enable its customers to use wireless streaming of SD/HD Video on Demand (VoD) services in the home.
News categories: Celeno, 'yes', Israel, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Celeno's True Video-Grade Wi-Fi Chipset is Selected by ZyXEL
Jan 5, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that ZyXEL has selected Celeno's CL1820 true video-grade Wi-Fi technology to power its new 5-GHz Wireless N Media Streaming Box - the WAP5605.
News categories: Celeno Communications, CES2020, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Celeno Closes $12M Investment Round
Nov 15, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced that it has closed a $12 million funding round. The latest round includes new strategic investor Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB, LBTYK).
News categories: Celeno Communications, Liberty Global, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Venture Capital
Amis Telekom Selects Celeno to Support Nationwide IPTV in Slovenia and Croatia
Oct 26, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced that the leading triple-play service provider in Slovenia and Croatia, Amis Telekom, has selected Celeno-enabled Wi-Fi Ethernet bridges to support its fast-growing 'AmisTV2.0' IPTV service.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Amis Telekom, BBWF, Croatia, IPTV, Semiconductor, Slovenia, Smart Home
US-Based Telcos Rely on Celeno Wi-Fi for IPTV Services
Apr 14, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced multiple deployments in the United States of Celeno-enabled video bridges for whole-home HD IPTV wireless distribution.
News categories: Celeno, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region