Digital TV News: Greg Hampton
Lotame launches Lotame TV connected TV product suite
Aug 5, 2019 – Lotame has launched its connected TV product suite: Lotame TV. Lotame TV enables advertisers to connect, build, target, activate, and analyze TV viewership audiences for cross-screen digital campaigns through DSP partners such as AppNexus, Verizon Media, Google DBM, The Trade Desk, Adobe, and Amobee.
News categories: Lotame, Tricia Masturzo, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Narrative adds Smart TV data from Inscape
Jul 31, 2019 – Narrative has integrated Inscape's ACR-generated, glass level insights from more than 11 million smart TVs into its raw data marketplace, giving companies access to a suite of tools that make it easy to standardize, price, manage and distribute data.
News categories: Narrative I/O, Inscape, Nick Jordan, Greg Hampton, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
4INFO adds Smart TV data through partnership with Inscape
May 14, 2019 – 4INFO has announced a strategic relationship with Inscape. By integrating Inscape’s ACR-generated, glass level insights from smart TVs, with 4INFO’s advanced TV platform, marketers are better able to match online and offline data to smart TV viewing data.
News categories: 4INFO, Inscape, Tim Jenkins, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
605 adds Inscape viewing data to its U.S. dataset
Mar 27, 2019 – 605 has announced that its national dataset now includes Inscape viewing data, expanding 605’s measurement footprint to include more than 20 million households across all 210 U.S. designated market areas (DMAs).
News categories: 605, Inscape, Colleen Moraghan, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Marketing Evolution adds Smart TV data from Inscape
Mar 14, 2018 – Marketing Evolution has announced a partnership with Inscape. The partnership combines Marketing Evolution’s person-centric insights with Inscape’s TV viewing data, to measure results and optimize media plans across all channels in near real time.
News categories: Marketing Evolution, Inscape, Rex Briggs, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
LiveRamp launches IdentityLink for television
Mar 5, 2018 – LiveRamp (NASDAQ: ACXM) has announced the extension of its IdentityLink platform to television. For the first time, brands, agencies, programmers and technology platforms will be able to execute people-based TV media planning, buying and measurement that is scalable and secure across the TV ecosystem.
News categories: LiveRamp, Allison Metcalfe, Anneka Gupta, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024
- Tech4home unveils Voice Remote Control for RDK and Metrological STBs
- Skyworth unveils smart home lineup at CES
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
- U.S. digital media entertainment spending up 8.4% in 2019