Digital TV News: Greg Hampton
Lotame launches Lotame TV connected TV product suite
Aug 5, 2019 – Lotame has launched its connected TV product suite: Lotame TV. Lotame TV enables advertisers to connect, build, target, activate, and analyze TV viewership audiences for cross-screen digital campaigns through DSP partners such as AppNexus, Verizon Media, Google DBM, The Trade Desk, Adobe, and Amobee.
News categories: Lotame, Tricia Masturzo, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Narrative adds Smart TV data from Inscape
Jul 31, 2019 – Narrative has integrated Inscape's ACR-generated, glass level insights from more than 11 million smart TVs into its raw data marketplace, giving companies access to a suite of tools that make it easy to standardize, price, manage and distribute data.
News categories: Narrative I/O, Inscape, Nick Jordan, Greg Hampton, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
4INFO adds Smart TV data through partnership with Inscape
May 14, 2019 – 4INFO has announced a strategic relationship with Inscape. By integrating Inscape’s ACR-generated, glass level insights from smart TVs, with 4INFO’s advanced TV platform, marketers are better able to match online and offline data to smart TV viewing data.
News categories: 4INFO, Inscape, Tim Jenkins, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
605 adds Inscape viewing data to its U.S. dataset
Mar 27, 2019 – 605 has announced that its national dataset now includes Inscape viewing data, expanding 605’s measurement footprint to include more than 20 million households across all 210 U.S. designated market areas (DMAs).
News categories: 605, Inscape, Colleen Moraghan, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Marketing Evolution adds Smart TV data from Inscape
Mar 14, 2018 – Marketing Evolution has announced a partnership with Inscape. The partnership combines Marketing Evolution’s person-centric insights with Inscape’s TV viewing data, to measure results and optimize media plans across all channels in near real time.
News categories: Marketing Evolution, Inscape, Rex Briggs, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
LiveRamp launches IdentityLink for television
Mar 5, 2018 – LiveRamp (NASDAQ: ACXM) has announced the extension of its IdentityLink platform to television. For the first time, brands, agencies, programmers and technology platforms will be able to execute people-based TV media planning, buying and measurement that is scalable and secure across the TV ecosystem.
News categories: LiveRamp, Allison Metcalfe, Anneka Gupta, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos