Digital TV News: Guillaume Devezeaux
Alpha Networks selects ContentWise TV personalization
Aug 25, 2016 – Alpha Networks has selected ContentWise to provide personalization and recommendation for its Tucano back-end software platform. Tucano enables media companies, network operators and service providers to offer their subscribers Pay-TV content.
News categories: ContentWise, Alpha Networks, Pancrazio Auteri, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo join forces for multiscreen video delivery
Apr 12, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that it has teamed up with Alpha Networks and Squadeo to create a complete turnkey solution for content distribution, including offer and subscriber management, and playback on all device types.
News categories: Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo, Jacques Le Mancq, Guillaume Devezeaux, Nicolas Delahaye, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Wyplay and Alpha Networks to offer joint digital TV solution
Jan 6, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced that they will jointly bring to market their Frog and Tucano software products as an end-to-end solution for TV operators. The solution combines tools to manage content, subscribers and payments, integrated with an open source customisable middleware.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Belgium's Alpha Networks Selects Harmonic to Power IPTV and OTT Multiscreen Video Services
Jun 5, 2012 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Belgian telecom operator Alpha Networks has launched its Billi IPTV and OTT services, as well as hosted service offerings, based on Harmonic video processing, server, and storage solutions.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Alpha Networks, ANGA COM, Belgium, Content Distribution, IPTV, OTT, TV Everywhere
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry
- European pay TV to gain 17.7 million subscribers between 2019 and 2023
- OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
- Manatt and Vorhaus report on the state of content consumption
- Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Prices for mid- and large-sized LCD panels keep falling in 3Q
- 7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
- Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
- Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
- SmartLabs becomes Samsung Smart TV App Developer
- India active DTH subscribers up 1.95 million in 1Q 2019
- DVB adds HDR Dynamic Mapping to its AV coding specifications
- Third of Netflix subscribers might switch to a cheaper, ad-supported tier