Digital TV News: Guillaume Reillon
Wyplay and SmarDTV to offer off-the-shelf Android TV platforms
Oct 22, 2019 – Wyplay and SmarDTV Global have joined forces to build a range of ready-to-deploy Android TV platforms. The platforms include STBs pre-integrated with TV middleware and Operator Tier Custom Launcher as well as a range of back-end software components.
News categories: Wyplay, SmarDTV, Dominique Feral, Guillaume Reillon, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
SmarDTV collaborates with Synamedia on secure STB IP dongles
Sep 12, 2019 – SmarDTV Global has announced a collaboration with Synamedia that makes it easy for operators with a large installed base of STBs to add IP multi-screen services. Modular STB IP dongles give pay-TV operators a low-cost way to quickly launch OTT and UHD services.
News categories: SmarDTV, Synamedia, Guillaume Reillon, Digital TV, IBC2020, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eurofins to use SmarDTV CAM for CI Plus 1.4 testing
May 30, 2017 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is collaborating with Eurofins Digital Testing by providing its CAM platform as part of Eurofins’ new CI Plus 1.4 test tool, automating integrated Digital TV (iDTV) and Common Interface set-top box (STB) testing.
News categories: SmarDTV, Eurofins Digital Testing, Guillaume Reillon, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Europe, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
SmarDTV and Wiztivi introduce solution for Cable VOD on connected TVs
Jun 7, 2012 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) and Wiztivi have announced that they have combined CI Plus and HbbTV to enable video-on-demand for cable networks. SmarDTV intends to launch the first CI Plus SmarCAM with Cable VOD in 2012.
News categories: SmarDTV, Wiztivi, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Content Protection, HbbTV, Smart TV
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria