Digital TV News: Hakim Boubazine
Altice introduces Altice One OS version 2.0
Nov 19, 2018 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has unveiled its Altice One OS 2.0, an update to its Altice One platform that adds enhanced mobility and more advanced features, including the ability to watch Cloud DVR content on the go on the Altice One mobile app.
News categories: Altice USA, Hakim Boubazine, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
Altice rolls out home hub, with Netflix, across its Optimum footprint
Jan 29, 2018 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has announced that Altice One is now available across the full Optimum footprint and includes integrated access to Netflix. Altice One is a home hub that provides video, broadband, WiFi and IP telephony.
News categories: Altice, Netflix, Hakim Boubazine, Paul Perryman, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, OTT, USA
Altice USA deploys TiVo Personalized Content Discovery platform
Dec 20, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Altice USA has selected TiVo services to support its service offerings. Altice has deployed TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery platform to enable personalization and recommendation on its cloud-based connectivity platform, Altice One.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Altice USA, Enrique Rodriguez, Hakim Boubazine, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Patent, USA, UX
Altice USA selects NAGRA content security platform
Feb 6, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced an agreement with Altice USA (Euronext: ATC, ATCB) under which NAGRA will provide Altice USA with content protection and a platform to enable encryption and content security for its HD and 4K offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Altice, Pierre Roy, Hakim Boubazine, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Multiscreen, Set Top Box, USA
- Androidmov Technology unveils IPTV UX software
- Updated specifications for digital distribution of film and TV released
- 2019 predictions from Openwave Mobility
- EU agrees rules to facilitate access to online TV across borders
- 28% of U.S. smart speaker owners use it to control a smart home device
- Consumer IoT to be worth $6.6bn for telcos
- Viaccess-Orca to power Guigo TV live OTT service in Brazil
- Turkcell chooses Metrological to provide TV+ app store
- Wyplay source code powers Telefónica IPTV in Argentina
- EU to investigate acquisition by Vodafone of Liberty Global businesses
- Verizon begins Fios TV One rollout
- Vubiquity and Discover Digital launch VOD with TelOne Zimbabwe
- Telefonica Spain upgrades Movistar+ UI to add Netflix
- Go See TV and Flowplayer launch Shoppable Content Player
- Nordija wins IPTV contract from US fibre operator Ting
- Deutsche Telekom and MediaKind first to stream 6K tiled 360° live sport
- Shanghai sees world's first 4K UHD live broadcast via 5G network slicing
- Freeview NZ PVR combines Freeview features with streaming apps
- Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
- 7Park Data tracks path from SVOD viewing to buying on Amazon.com