Digital TV News: Hakim Boubazine
Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
Sep 16, 2019 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) have announced plans to launch Amazon Prime Video on the Altice One entertainment and connectivity platform, providing access to the entire Prime Video catalog, for Altice’s Optimum and Suddenlink customers.
News categories: Altice USA, Prime Video, Hakim Boubazine, Andrew Bennett, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Altice USA smart speaker offers hands-free Altice One voice control
Aug 7, 2019 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has unveiled its Altice Amplify home speaker. The device features Devialet's sound technologies and has Amazon Alexa Built-In. Altice Amplify also offers hands-free voice control of the Altice One entertainment and connectivity platform.
News categories: Altice USA, Devialet, Hakim Boubazine, Franck Lebouchard, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA, UX
Altice introduces Altice One OS version 2.0
Nov 19, 2018 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has unveiled its Altice One OS 2.0, an update to its Altice One platform that adds enhanced mobility and more advanced features, including the ability to watch Cloud DVR content on the go on the Altice One mobile app.
News categories: Altice USA, Hakim Boubazine, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
Altice rolls out home hub, with Netflix, across its Optimum footprint
Jan 29, 2018 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has announced that Altice One is now available across the full Optimum footprint and includes integrated access to Netflix. Altice One is a home hub that provides video, broadband, WiFi and IP telephony.
News categories: Altice, Netflix, Hakim Boubazine, Paul Perryman, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, OTT, USA
Altice USA deploys TiVo Personalized Content Discovery platform
Dec 20, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Altice USA has selected TiVo services to support its service offerings. Altice has deployed TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery platform to enable personalization and recommendation on its cloud-based connectivity platform, Altice One.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Altice USA, Enrique Rodriguez, Hakim Boubazine, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Patent, USA, UX
Altice USA selects NAGRA content security platform
Feb 6, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced an agreement with Altice USA (Euronext: ATC, ATCB) under which NAGRA will provide Altice USA with content protection and a platform to enable encryption and content security for its HD and 4K offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Altice, Pierre Roy, Hakim Boubazine, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA