Digital TV News: Hans Kwaaitaal
ZTE integrates Conax security and signs IPTV reseller agreement
Jul 6, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a reseller agreement with ZTE. The key aspect of the partnership is the bundling of Conax’ Connected Access IPTV security client with ZTE’s solution targeting the global IPTV market.
News categories: Conax, ZTE, Hans Kwaaitaal, Fang Hui, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
Entropic STB SoCs complete Conax certification
Apr 30, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that it has completed the integration of the Conax conditional access core module into its advanced line of multimedia set-top box (STB) system-on-a-chip (SoC) products.
News categories: Entropic, Conax, Hans Kwaaitaal, Matt Rhodes, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics set-top box chips get Conax content protection certification
Jan 17, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that its 'Liege' family (STiH207 and derivatives) of set-top box ICs has received the highest possible level of security certification from Conax.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Conax, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Conax teams up with SMIT to launch market's first integrated CI+ Module
Sep 6, 2012 – Conax has announced the launch of the industry's first integrated CI+ CAM (Conditional Access Module). The benchmark solution is a partnership between Conax and SMIT Corporation (SMIT), the world's largest manufacturer of conditional access modules.
News categories: Conax, SMIT Corp, CAM, Conditional Access, IBC2019, Smart TV
Sub-Sahara Africa's 'My TV' Secures DTH Operations With Conax Chipset Pairing
Mar 7, 2012 – Conax has announced that Nigeria-based pay-tv operator My TV is further extending its 6-year relationship with security partner Conax and has committed to deploying a Conax Chipset Pairing solution for its satellite platform.
News categories: Conax, My TV, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Satellite, Seychelles, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020