Digital TV News: Hans Kwaaitaal
ZTE integrates Conax security and signs IPTV reseller agreement
Jul 6, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a reseller agreement with ZTE. The key aspect of the partnership is the bundling of Conax’ Connected Access IPTV security client with ZTE’s solution targeting the global IPTV market.
News categories: Conax, ZTE, Hans Kwaaitaal, Fang Hui, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
Entropic STB SoCs complete Conax certification
Apr 30, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that it has completed the integration of the Conax conditional access core module into its advanced line of multimedia set-top box (STB) system-on-a-chip (SoC) products.
News categories: Entropic, Conax, Hans Kwaaitaal, Matt Rhodes, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics set-top box chips get Conax content protection certification
Jan 17, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that its 'Liege' family (STiH207 and derivatives) of set-top box ICs has received the highest possible level of security certification from Conax.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Conax, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Conax teams up with SMIT to launch market's first integrated CI+ Module
Sep 6, 2012 – Conax has announced the launch of the industry's first integrated CI+ CAM (Conditional Access Module). The benchmark solution is a partnership between Conax and SMIT Corporation (SMIT), the world's largest manufacturer of conditional access modules.
News categories: Conax, SMIT Corp, CAM, Conditional Access, IBCShowcase, Smart TV
Sub-Sahara Africa's 'My TV' Secures DTH Operations With Conax Chipset Pairing
Mar 7, 2012 – Conax has announced that Nigeria-based pay-tv operator My TV is further extending its 6-year relationship with security partner Conax and has committed to deploying a Conax Chipset Pairing solution for its satellite platform.
News categories: Conax, My TV, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Satellite, Seychelles, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution