Digital TV News: Hearst Television
Hearst Television and Nielsen reach agreement for ratings and insights
Dec 20, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and Hearst Television have announced a comprehensive renewal agreement for local and national television and radio ratings, behavioral insights and measurement services.
News categories: Nielsen, Hearst Television, Jeff Wender, Eric Meyrowitz, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Hearst Television launches private marketplace for Connected TV advertising
Sep 24, 2018 – Hearst Television has launched Hearst Anyscreen, an OTT advertising platform which combines preferred access to Hearst-owned programming, with delivery partners such as Roku. Hearst Anyscreen will enable brands to tap into the dramatic growth of Connected TV viewing.
News categories: Hearst Television, dataxu, Jordan Wertlieb, Jonathan Sumber, Mike Baker, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Lotame brings audience intelligence to television & video
Sep 25, 2017 – Lotame has announced the launch of its aiTV suite of products focused on bringing greater audience intelligence to television and video. These offerings will live under Lotame's newly formed aiTV division.
News categories: Lotame, Doug Pollack, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Audiovox First to Launch Rear-Seat Dyle™ Mobile TV Experience For Automobiles in the US
Sep 11, 2012 – Audiovox (NASDAQ: VOXX) has announced plans to develop the first Dyle enabled rear seat car entertainment systems. The product will be sold and professionally installed through Audiovox's channels of distribution.
News categories: Audiovox, Dyle, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, USA
Elgato to Develop Dyle™ Mobile TV Accessory for Mobile Devices
Jun 18, 2012 – Elgato and Dyle™ mobile TV have announced that Elgato's EyeTV Mobile TV accessory and its EyeTV application will be certified as Dyle enabled. Elgato's accessory utilizes the broadcast industry standard technology of ATSC-Mobile.
News categories: Elgato, Dyle, Digital TV, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
17 More Stations to Participate in Upcoming Dyle™ Mobile TV Launch
Apr 16, 2012 – Dyle™ mobile TV has announced that additional television stations will join the network of broadcasters delivering content to Dyle™ mobile TV, bringing the total number of broadcast networks participating in Dyle to seven and total launch markets to 35.
News categories: Dyle mobile TV, Mobile, USA
LG, MCV Demonstrate First LG Mobile Device Enabled to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV
Apr 16, 2012 – Mobile Content Venture (MCV) and LG Electronics (KSE: 066570) are demonstrating a new LG Android smartphone with the Dyle™ mobile TV service, powered by MCV, at this week's National Association of Broadcasters' convention.
News categories: Dyle Mobile TV, LG Electronics, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone
Belkin and MCV Team to Enable Mobile Devices to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV Signals
Jan 9, 2012 – Belkin and Mobile Content Venture (MCV) have announced an agreement that will enable smartphone and tablet users of multiple operating systems to watch live broadcast programming on-the-go through MCV's Dyle Mobile TV.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, Belkin, CES2021, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
U.S. Mobile Digital TV Expands to 120 Stations
Jan 6, 2012 – The Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced that a wide array of device manufacturers, service operators and technology companies will feature at the Mobile DTV TechZone during next week's consumer electronics show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, CES2021, Mobile, USA
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet