Digital TV News: Hengkie Liwanto
Transvision selects Irdeto security for DTH Android TV offering
Jun 27, 2018 – Indonesia's Transvision has selected Irdeto to securely deliver DTH content via its Android TV platform. Irdeto Armor for Android TV helps Transvision formulate and execute the right strategy to protect its ecosystem while ensuring the best customer experience.
News categories: Irdeto, Transvision, Jay Ganesan, Hengkie Liwanto, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Indonesia's Transvision selects ADB TV client software
May 24, 2016 – ADB has announced that its pay-TV middleware and user experience software, GraphyneTV, has been selected by Transvision, one of the leading Direct-to-Home (DTH) service providers in Indonesia.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Transvision, Peter Balchin, Hengkie Liwanto, Digital TV, Indonesia, Middleware, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Irdeto and SMiT launch CAM for Transvision in Indonesia
Jul 21, 2015 – Irdeto has announced, with Samsung and SMiT, the launch of the first broadcast Direct-2-TV (D2TV) system for the Indonesian market that does not require a set-top box. Irdeto’s security is integrated with SMiT’s USB CAM and a range of Samsung TVs that do not require IP connectivity.
News categories: Irdeto, Transvision, SMiT, Samsung, Bengt Jonsson, Hengkie Liwanto, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite, Smart TV
First Media Launches First PVR in Indonesia
Jul 3, 2012 – PT LinkNet (First Media) has announced the launch of the First Media Digital Media Recorder, the first Personal Video Recorder (PVR) in Indonesia.
News categories: PT LinkNet, First Media, Cable TV, DVR, Indonesia, Set Top Box
ADB, First Media Team Up to Launch Indonesia's 1st HD Pay-TV Service
Aug 10, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that Indonesia-based First Media (IDX: KBLV), will use ADB's products and solutions to deploy the country's first high-definition pay-TV service.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, First Media Tbk, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, Indonesia, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation