Digital TV News: Henry Derovanessian
RVU Alliance Demonstrates First RVU Certified Products
Sep 7, 2011 – The RVU Alliance has announced that Alliance members Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM), DIRECTV (Nasdaq: DTV), Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR), JetHead Development and Pace (LSE: PIC) will demonstrate their latest RVU based solutions at IBC.
News categories: RVU Alliance, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
Pace Completes Certification of Industry's First RVU Compliant Client
Aug 25, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that its C30 RVU Client solution has been certified by the RVU Alliance. The Pace C30 set-top box is the first device to go through the RVU Alliance certification program.
News categories: RVU Alliance, Pace plc, Digital TV, DVR, Home Server, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
RVU Alliance to Showcase RUI Technology at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – The RVU Alliance has announced that its members will conduct demonstrations of the RVU Remote User Interface technology at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas from Jan. 6-9.
News categories: RVU Alliance, CES2021, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Marvell Supports RVU for 'Whole-Home' TV Entertainment
Sep 9, 2010 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced the integration of the RVU protocol onto their ARMADA™ SoCs. The first adoption by Marvell of the open standard RVU protocol begins with the ARMADA 1000 High Definition (HD) Media Processor System-on-a-Chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, RVU Alliance, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
RVU Alliance Demonstrates Managed Connected Home Technology
Sep 8, 2010 – The RVU Alliance has announced that Alliance members Broadcom, DIRECTV, Entropic, JetHead Development, Marvell, Pace, Sigma Designs and STMicroelectronics will demonstrate their latest RVU based solutions at the IBC Show in Amsterdam from 10-14 September.
News categories: RVU Alliance, Gateway, Home Server, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution