Digital TV News: Hervé Mathieu
SmarDTV offers NAGRA NexGuard watermarking for CI Plus modules
Sep 3, 2019 – SmarDTV Global, in collaboration with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), has announced a watermarking solution available on Conditional Access Modules (CAM). The combined solution provides the highest degree of assurance to content owners.
News categories: SmarDTV, NAGRA, Hervé Mathieu, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Watermarking, Worldwide
NEOTION and SmarDTV Global highlight merger benefits
Sep 13, 2018 – On 21st of August, SmarDTV’s CAM and STB businesses were transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up NEOTUON entity. The combination provides reinforced expertise in delivering solutions for the Pay-TV industry and an enlarged product portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, SmarDTV, Lionel BOISSIER, Olivier DEMOLY, Hervé MATHIEU, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics selected by SmarDTV for NAGRA QuickStart STBs
Sep 9, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that SmarDTV has chosen ST decoders for its SmarBOX product range, which will benefit from NAGRA technologies such as OpenTV 5 connectware and the NOCS3 hardware root-of-trust.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, SmarDTV, Cedric Hardouin, Hervé Mathieu, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ST reveals production-ready STB platform for Brazil's analogue switch-off
Aug 5, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is supporting the transition to digital TV in Brazil with a ready-to-produce set-top box platform developed in cooperation with software house EiTV and chipmaker MaxLinear.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, MaxLinear, EiTV, Herve Mathieu, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
MaxLinear and ST show UltraHD HEVC satellite reference design
Apr 3, 2014 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) and STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) have announced a reference design aimed at accelerating the adoption of Ultra HD set-top boxes (STB) and gateways by satellite pay-TV operators.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, MaxLinear, Herve Mathieu, Brian Sprague, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ST offers Frog by Wyplay satellite set-top-box implementation
Mar 19, 2014 – Wyplay and STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) have announced the availability of a satellite broadcast-enabled reference implementation of the Frog by Wyplay set-top-box middleware for ST’s range of ARM-based SoCs (Cannes, Liege2, Monaco, and Orly).
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Wyplay, Hervé Mathieu, Jacques Bourgninaud, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
SoftAtHome software integrated with ST's STiH312 client-box SoC
Mar 13, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) and SoftAtHome have announced their extended collaboration to enable operators to deliver Ultra HD viewing experiences on the latest-generation of set-top boxes with ST chips inside.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, SoftAtHome, Hervé Mathieu, Michel Degland, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
httv announces availability of httvLink on ST cable chipset
Jan 21, 2014 – httv has announced the availability of its 'httvLink' Open Middleware on STMicroelectronics' STiH273 set-top box chipset, providing an HbbTV solution for the cable pay-TV market.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, Regis Saint Girons, Hervé Mathieu, Cable TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Wyplay extends collaboration with STMicroelectronics
Jan 6, 2014 – Wyplay has announced an extension of its collaboration with STMicroelectronics to make the Frog by Wyplay open-source solution available on STMicroelectronics’ ‘Cannes’ and ‘Monaco’ System-on-Chip families.
News categories: Frog By Wyplay, STMicroelectronics, Wyplay, Hervé Mathieu, Jacques Bourgninaud, CES2021, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5