Digital TV News: INKA Entworks
INKA Entworks announces SPEKE API integration with AWS Elemental
Apr 24, 2019 – INKA ENTWORKS has announced integration between its PallyCon multi-DRM service and the SPEKE API developed by AWS. The integration enables media customers to encrypt content using PallyCon with encoders, transcoders and packagers that also support SPEKE.
News categories: INKA Entworks, AWS Elemental, PallyCon, Content Distribution, DRM, OTT, TV Everywhere, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Club Samsung uses INKA DRM in India
Jan 1, 2015 – Samsung India has launched Club Samsung 2.0 services with content protection from INKA Entworks. Club Samsung 2.0 is a digital entertainment store where customers can enjoy music, movies, live TV and videos via a single app.
News categories: INKA Entworks, Samsung, James Ahn, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, India, Mobile, OTT
Technology Leaders Announce 'Marlin Partner Program' to Make Digital Content Interoperable Across Multiple Devices and Services
Oct 22, 2008 – Over twenty-five leading technology companies have joined forces to create the Marlin Partner Program (MPP). Members of the program can now deliver technology solutions that make digital content interoperable between consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Marlin, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV
- EU clears Telia's acquisition of Bonnier Broadcasting with conditions
- Bitmovin receives €20 million of funding from EIB
- Discovery partners with Inscape for TV audience measurement
- SVoD subscriptions in N. America to grow at 9% CAGR from 2019 to 2023