Digital TV News: INTEK Digital
iWedia integrates Teatro-3.5 software on INTEK Android TV UHD STBs
Sep 15, 2017 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Teatro-3.5 software solution on top of the latest Android TV Ultra-High Definition (UHD) Set-Top Box (STB) from INTEK Digital, a leading Korean STB manufacturer.
News categories: iWedia, INTEK Digital, Sunghoon Kim, Shine Kim, Android TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INTEK Digital selects SERAPHIC browser for global STB markets
Oct 31, 2016 – SERAPHIC has announced that INTEK Digital is to use its Sraf HTML5 browser in a range of set-top boxes for global markets. The browser will be used initially on HbbTV 1.5 and then later on HbbTV 2.0 compliant products.
News categories: SERAPHIC, INTEK Digital, Ye Wang, Jack Kim, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GSat Philippines DTH chooses Cubiware middleware
Jun 2, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Global Satellite (GSat) for delivery of digital video broadcast via satellite in the Philippines. CubiTV will be deployed on set-top boxes manufactured by Intek Digital.
News categories: Cubiware, GSat, Intek Digital, Maciej Grzonkowski, Philip J. Chien, Digital TV, Middleware, Philippines, Satellite
INTEK Digital selects Opera to deliver better Web on world first Android-based hybrid set-top boxes
Jan 9, 2012 – Opera Software and INTEK Digital have announced that the two companies will work together. Opera Software will provide licenses for the Opera Devices SDK on its Android-based Hybrid set-top box (STB) including HbbTV.
News categories: Opera Software, INTEK Digital, CES2020, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
INTEK Digital Select ANT Galio Suite for HbbTV
May 6, 2010 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that INTEK Digital has licensed the ANT Galio Suite. The suite is an HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) ready platform providing a complete go-to-market solution.
News categories: ANT plc, INTEK Digital, ANGA COM, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MPEG LA Sues Mintek Digital, Inc. for Breach of MPEG-2 License Agreement
Feb 1, 2007 – MPEG LA, LLC has announced that it has sued Mintek Digital for breach of its MPEG-2 Patent Portfolio License with MPEG LA. The suit also names Jiangsu Digital Technology and Shinco Electronics Group, as responsible for Mintek's obligations.
News categories: MPEG LA, China, Digital TV, DVD, Licensing, Patent
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019