Digital TV News: INTEK Digital
iWedia integrates Teatro-3.5 software on INTEK Android TV UHD STBs
Sep 15, 2017 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Teatro-3.5 software solution on top of the latest Android TV Ultra-High Definition (UHD) Set-Top Box (STB) from INTEK Digital, a leading Korean STB manufacturer.
News categories: iWedia, INTEK Digital, Sunghoon Kim, Shine Kim, Android TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INTEK Digital selects SERAPHIC browser for global STB markets
Oct 31, 2016 – SERAPHIC has announced that INTEK Digital is to use its Sraf HTML5 browser in a range of set-top boxes for global markets. The browser will be used initially on HbbTV 1.5 and then later on HbbTV 2.0 compliant products.
News categories: SERAPHIC, INTEK Digital, Ye Wang, Jack Kim, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GSat Philippines DTH chooses Cubiware middleware
Jun 2, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Global Satellite (GSat) for delivery of digital video broadcast via satellite in the Philippines. CubiTV will be deployed on set-top boxes manufactured by Intek Digital.
News categories: Cubiware, GSat, Intek Digital, Maciej Grzonkowski, Philip J. Chien, Digital TV, Middleware, Philippines, Satellite
INTEK Digital selects Opera to deliver better Web on world first Android-based hybrid set-top boxes
Jan 9, 2012 – Opera Software and INTEK Digital have announced that the two companies will work together. Opera Software will provide licenses for the Opera Devices SDK on its Android-based Hybrid set-top box (STB) including HbbTV.
News categories: Opera Software, INTEK Digital, CES2021, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
INTEK Digital Select ANT Galio Suite for HbbTV
May 6, 2010 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that INTEK Digital has licensed the ANT Galio Suite. The suite is an HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) ready platform providing a complete go-to-market solution.
News categories: ANT plc, INTEK Digital, ANGA COM, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MPEG LA Sues Mintek Digital, Inc. for Breach of MPEG-2 License Agreement
Feb 1, 2007 – MPEG LA, LLC has announced that it has sued Mintek Digital for breach of its MPEG-2 Patent Portfolio License with MPEG LA. The suit also names Jiangsu Digital Technology and Shinco Electronics Group, as responsible for Mintek's obligations.
News categories: MPEG LA, China, Digital TV, DVD, Licensing, Patent
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France