Digital TV News: Ikanos
KAONMEDIA selects Ikanos for family of VDSL gateways
Sep 16, 2014 – Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) has announced that KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ : KAON MEDIA) has selected Ikanos' Fusiv gateway processor family to power its new generation of feature-rich and highly integrated residential gateways.
News categories: Ikanos, KAON, Kourosh Amiri, Chul Min Kim, Broadband, Gateway, IBC2019, Semiconductor, Worldwide
SoftAtHome, Ikanos to Deliver Next Generation Home Gateways
Sep 29, 2011 – SoftAtHome and Ikanos Communications (NASDAQ: IKAN) have announced that they are working together to bring a next-generation gateway platform to market. The new platform combines the SoftAtHome platform with Ikanos' communications processors.
News categories: Ikanos, SoftAtHome, BBWF, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
New VDSL Subscribers to Quadruple by 2014
Feb 23, 2011 – New VDSL subscribers are set to nearly quadruple by 2014 as more competitors begin to ramp up their support for the technology, according to new IHS iSuppli research. A total of 23.3 million new VDSL subscribers were added in 2010.
News categories: iSuppli, Broadband, Market Research, Semiconductor, Subscribers
Sigma/CopperGate to Demo Leading IPTV Set-Top Box Processors and Home Networking at IPTV World Forum
Mar 22, 2010 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) and its subsidiary, CopperGate, will demonstrate a complete range of IPTV solutions at IPTV World Forum from March 23 - March 25, 2010, at the Olympia National Hall in London.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Industry Creates HomeGrid Forum to Develop Technology for Enjoying Multimedia Anywhere in the Home
Apr 29, 2008 – Infineon Technologies, Intel Corporation, Panasonic and Texas Instruments have announced the creation of HomeGrid Forum, which aims to promote and influence a single, next-generation worldwide standard for networking digital content.
News categories: HomeGrid Forum, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs