Digital TV News: Inca Networks
FTC selects Inca Networks to power video headend
Nov 14, 2018 – Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) has selected Inca Networks as their preferred vendor, using Inca’s video equipment exclusively to power their headend. Inca Networks is providing its Intelligent Video Delivery system powered by VidiOS, a management and monitoring tool.
News categories: Inca Networks, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Robert Bell, Pete Anderson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
Gulfsat Madagascar adds digital TV with Inca Networks
Mar 30, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that Madagascar’s second-largest telecom service provider, Gulfsat Madagascar, has deployed the Inca Modular Series 4430 high-density HD MPEG-4 AVC transcoder to power the expansion of its digital TV service.
News categories: Inca Networks, Gulfsat Madagascar, Jeff Campbell, Damien de Lamberterie, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Madagascar, Terrestrial
Rochester Telephone Company deploys Inca Networks transcoder
Mar 24, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that Rochester Telephone Company (RTC Communications) has deployed its video platform in its IPTV and CATV networks for ASI to IP conversion, satellite MPTS demultiplexing and high-density MPEG-4 HD and SD video transcoding.
News categories: Inca Networks, Rochester Telephone, Jeff Campbell, Dave Joyce, Cable TV, Content Distribution, USA
Pembroke Advanced Communications upgrades IPTV with Inca Networks
Mar 2, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that triple-play provider, Pembroke Advanced Communications (PAC), has implemented Inca's Intelligent Video Delivery platform to upgrade their digital MPEG-4 HD/SD TV service.
News categories: Inca Networks, Pembroke Advanced Communications, Jeff Campbell, John Hoskins, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
MLGC implements Inca's IP video suite in North Dakota
Feb 3, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that triple-play telecommunications provider, MLGC, has implemented Inca's IP video suite to bring digital TV services to rural North Dakota, positioning the company to be able to offer multiscreen services in the future.
News categories: Inca Networks, MLGC, Jeff Campbell, Tyler Kilde, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Multiscreen, USA
Carr Communications selects Inca Networks transcoder for IPTV service
Dec 15, 2014 – Inca Networks has announced that Carr Communications has selected Inca’s high-density MPEG-4 HD/SD IPTV transcoder, the 4430 Modular Series, to expand their IPTV headend and allow self-sufficient in-house transcoding of 44 HD channels.
News categories: Inca Networks, Carr Communications, Jeff Campbell, Chris Bogner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Inca Networks powers Hamilton Telecommunications IPTV service
Nov 24, 2014 – Inca Networks has announced that Hamilton Telecommunications has deployed Inca’s IP video reception and MPEG-4 transcoder products to power their new IPTV service dubbed 'Cobalt TV'. In a joint venture with Mid-State Community TV, Hamilton decided to upgrade from a traditional cable video service to pure IPTV.
News categories: Inca Networks, Hamilton Telecommunications, Jeff Campbell, Mark Sellers, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
West Alabama TV selects Inca Networks MPEG-4 IPTV transcoder
Nov 17, 2014 – Inca Networks has announced that West Alabama TV Cable (WATVC) has selected the Inca 4400 Modular Series high-density video transcoder to power MPEG-4 HD and SD services for its advanced hybrid IP/QAM cable TV service.
News categories: Inca Networks, West Alabama TV Cable, Jeff Campbell, Kyle South, Cable TV, Content Distribution, USA
- Androidmov Technology unveils IPTV UX software
- Updated specifications for digital distribution of film and TV released
- 2019 predictions from Openwave Mobility
- EU agrees rules to facilitate access to online TV across borders
- 28% of U.S. smart speaker owners use it to control a smart home device
- Consumer IoT to be worth $6.6bn for telcos
- Viaccess-Orca to power Guigo TV live OTT service in Brazil
- Turkcell chooses Metrological to provide TV+ app store
- Wyplay source code powers Telefónica IPTV in Argentina
- EU to investigate acquisition by Vodafone of Liberty Global businesses
- Verizon begins Fios TV One rollout
- Vubiquity and Discover Digital launch VOD with TelOne Zimbabwe
- Telefonica Spain upgrades Movistar+ UI to add Netflix
- Go See TV and Flowplayer launch Shoppable Content Player
- Nordija wins IPTV contract from US fibre operator Ting
- Deutsche Telekom and MediaKind first to stream 6K tiled 360° live sport
- Shanghai sees world's first 4K UHD live broadcast via 5G network slicing
- Freeview NZ PVR combines Freeview features with streaming apps
- Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
- 7Park Data tracks path from SVOD viewing to buying on Amazon.com