Digital TV News: Indieon
STB shipments to SAARC region grew 52% in 2015
Feb 4, 2016 – Set-Top-Box shipments into the SAARC region has witnessed robust year-on-year growth of 52% during 2015, according to Dataxis. In 2015, 22.3 million STBs were shipped in the SAARC region, compared to a 14 million STBs in 2014.
News categories: Dataxis, Anusha S, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Nepal, Pakistan, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
India Set Top Box Market to Cross 60 million plus units by 2017
Aug 1, 2012 – Introduction of Conditional Access System (CAS), mandatory government & regulations, popularity of DTH platforms, declining prices of set-top boxes are some of the factors that are spurring the India Set Top Box market, according to 6Wresearch.
News categories: 6Wresearch, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Announce Agreements with Multiple Key Indian Operators at Convergence India 2012
Mar 23, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that, since the start of 2012, agreements have been signed with four key regional operators in the Indian Cable Pay TV market. These operators include DDC, Faction Digital, Maury Diginet and RVR Infrastructures.
News categories: Latens, DDC, RVR, Indieon, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
Latens and Indieon - A unique STB and Middleware proposition to a leading DTH operator in Nepal
Sep 6, 2010 – Latens has announced a partnership with Indieon Technologies, the premier (STB) and middleware manufacturer for a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Indieon, Conditional Access, IBC2019, Middleware, Nepal, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digicable adopts NXP's DVB-C solution for new range of STBs
Mar 25, 2009 – Digicable has adopted NXP's STB150 DVB-C integrated solution for new range of STBs that provides next sensory experience to consumers. NXP demonstrated the STB150 reference design at the NXP booth at Convergence India 2009, held in New Delhi.
News categories: NXP, Digicable, Indieon Technologies, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- 2020 semiconductor market to decline 0.9% due to coronavirus
- Over 11,000 TV channels were available in Europe in 2019
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv