Digital TV News: Indieon
STB shipments to SAARC region grew 52% in 2015
Feb 4, 2016 – Set-Top-Box shipments into the SAARC region has witnessed robust year-on-year growth of 52% during 2015, according to Dataxis. In 2015, 22.3 million STBs were shipped in the SAARC region, compared to a 14 million STBs in 2014.
News categories: Dataxis, Anusha S, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Nepal, Pakistan, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
India Set Top Box Market to Cross 60 million plus units by 2017
Aug 1, 2012 – Introduction of Conditional Access System (CAS), mandatory government & regulations, popularity of DTH platforms, declining prices of set-top boxes are some of the factors that are spurring the India Set Top Box market, according to 6Wresearch.
News categories: 6Wresearch, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Announce Agreements with Multiple Key Indian Operators at Convergence India 2012
Mar 23, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that, since the start of 2012, agreements have been signed with four key regional operators in the Indian Cable Pay TV market. These operators include DDC, Faction Digital, Maury Diginet and RVR Infrastructures.
News categories: Latens, DDC, RVR, Indieon, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
Latens and Indieon - A unique STB and Middleware proposition to a leading DTH operator in Nepal
Sep 6, 2010 – Latens has announced a partnership with Indieon Technologies, the premier (STB) and middleware manufacturer for a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Indieon, Conditional Access, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Nepal, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digicable adopts NXP's DVB-C solution for new range of STBs
Mar 25, 2009 – Digicable has adopted NXP's STB150 DVB-C integrated solution for new range of STBs that provides next sensory experience to consumers. NXP demonstrated the STB150 reference design at the NXP booth at Convergence India 2009, held in New Delhi.
News categories: NXP, Digicable, Indieon Technologies, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5