Digital TV News: Interactive Advertising Bureau
Comscore aligns CTV audience segments with IAB Tech Lab guidelines
Sep 11, 2019 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has joined with Adobe, Google and Oracle Data Cloud to introduce privacy-focused connected TV (CTV) audience segments that align with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Tech Lab guidelines.
News categories: Comscore, Adobe, Google, Oracle, IAB Tech Lab, Rachel Gantz, Keith Eadie, Deepti Bhatnagar, Veronica Ahern, Dennis Buchheim, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
IAB whitepaper explores use of blockchain for video advertising
Feb 8, 2018 – The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has a whitepaper that uncovers strong use cases for blockchain technology in digital video advertising, with a focus on over-the-top (OTT) advertising.
News categories: Interactive Advertising Bureau, Anna Bager, Charles Manning, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA, Worldwide
IAB & 4A’s release Ts&Cs addendum for long-form video
Jan 4, 2018 – The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and 4A’s (American Association of Advertising Agencies) have released a set of terms and conditions for long-form video, a key addendum to the standard Ts and Cs, last updated in 2009.
News categories: Interactive Advertising Bureau, American Association of Advertising Agencies, Randall Rothenberg, Marla Kaplowitz, Advertising, USA
Majority of U.S. adults own a streaming enabled TV
May 10, 2017 – The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has released a study revealing that most U.S. adults (56%) own a Streaming Enabled TV, a 56 percent rise from just two years ago, a fundamental shift in the way that Americans watch television.
News categories: Interactive Advertising Bureau, Chris Kuist, Anna Bager, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Shaw Communications launches FreeRange TV
Jan 6, 2016 – Shaw Communications has announced the launch of FreeRange TV™, a service that allows viewing of TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere. FreeRange TV™ provides Shaw’s video customers with a mobile destination that combines their TV and content subscriptions in one place.
News categories: Shaw Communications, Brad Shaw, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
Adobe Announces Integrated Video Publishing, Advertising and Analytics Platform
Feb 27, 2012 – Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE) has unveiled the industry's first fully integrated video technology platform, code named Project Primetime, to enable smooth, TV-like experiences for ad-supported videos across Web-connected devices.
News categories: Adobe Systems, Advertising, MWC20, OTT
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration