Digital TV News: Interra Systems
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems adds support for Dolby Vision to its QC platform
Apr 18, 2019 – Interra Systems has extended itss partnership with Dolby. Interra Systems' BATON file-based quality control platform has now been integrated with Dolby Vision, a standard that enables high dynamic range (HDR) and wide color gamut (WCG) viewing experiences.
News categories: Interra Systems, Dolby, Vijeta Kashyap, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
Evertz launches Cloud-based SaaS platform for broadcast media
Apr 3, 2019 – Evertz Microsystems has announced its entry into the cloud based SaaS market with the launch of EVERTZ.iO. At NAB, Evertz will show EVERTZ.iO services for browse generation, technical metadata generation, content moderation, audio transcription, scene detection and text detection applications.
News categories: Evertz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Israel's Hot uses Interra Systems to monitor QoE for linear and streaming TV
Sep 14, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Hot, an Israeli cable operator, is using Interra Systems' monitoring solutions for its existing linear and new OTT services respectively. Nisko Technologies provided its expertise for the deployment.
News categories: Interra Systems, Hot, Kanishka Tongya, Sanjay Mittal, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, QoE
Ster improves quality of VAST-formatted ads with Interra Systems
Sep 10, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Ster, a video advertising provider in the Netherlands, has upgraded its Interra Systems' BATON QC platform in order to take advantage of Interra Systems' support for the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ster, Penny Westlake, Marc Punte, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Netherlands, QoE
Interra Systems first QC vendor to support IAB VAST protocol
Mar 28, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that its BATON® automated quality control (QC) solution now supports the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol, a universal XML specification for serving digital video ads to players.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ashish Basu, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems QC platform now interoperable with AWS Media Services
Jan 24, 2018 – Interra Systems’ end-to-end QC and monitoring systems are now interoperable with AWS Media Services, enabling video providers to reliably deliver live and on-demand content to consumers using cloud technology.
News categories: Interra System, AWS Elemental, Anupama Anantharaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
ATEME partners with Interra Systems to optimise video QoE
Nov 30, 2017 – ATEME has announced a partnership with Interra Systems. The partnership will provide mutual customers with an efficient and cost-effective solution for delivering superior quality video experiences on multiple devices.
News categories: ATEME, Interra Systems, François Le Crom, Penny Westlake, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos