Digital TV News: Interra Systems
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems adds support for Dolby Vision to its QC platform
Apr 18, 2019 – Interra Systems has extended itss partnership with Dolby. Interra Systems' BATON file-based quality control platform has now been integrated with Dolby Vision, a standard that enables high dynamic range (HDR) and wide color gamut (WCG) viewing experiences.
News categories: Interra Systems, Dolby, Vijeta Kashyap, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
Evertz launches Cloud-based SaaS platform for broadcast media
Apr 3, 2019 – Evertz Microsystems has announced its entry into the cloud based SaaS market with the launch of EVERTZ.iO. At NAB, Evertz will show EVERTZ.iO services for browse generation, technical metadata generation, content moderation, audio transcription, scene detection and text detection applications.
News categories: Evertz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Israel's Hot uses Interra Systems to monitor QoE for linear and streaming TV
Sep 14, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Hot, an Israeli cable operator, is using Interra Systems' monitoring solutions for its existing linear and new OTT services respectively. Nisko Technologies provided its expertise for the deployment.
News categories: Interra Systems, Hot, Kanishka Tongya, Sanjay Mittal, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, QoE
Ster improves quality of VAST-formatted ads with Interra Systems
Sep 10, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Ster, a video advertising provider in the Netherlands, has upgraded its Interra Systems' BATON QC platform in order to take advantage of Interra Systems' support for the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ster, Penny Westlake, Marc Punte, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Netherlands, QoE
Interra Systems first QC vendor to support IAB VAST protocol
Mar 28, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that its BATON® automated quality control (QC) solution now supports the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol, a universal XML specification for serving digital video ads to players.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ashish Basu, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems QC platform now interoperable with AWS Media Services
Jan 24, 2018 – Interra Systems’ end-to-end QC and monitoring systems are now interoperable with AWS Media Services, enabling video providers to reliably deliver live and on-demand content to consumers using cloud technology.
News categories: Interra System, AWS Elemental, Anupama Anantharaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
ATEME partners with Interra Systems to optimise video QoE
Nov 30, 2017 – ATEME has announced a partnership with Interra Systems. The partnership will provide mutual customers with an efficient and cost-effective solution for delivering superior quality video experiences on multiple devices.
News categories: ATEME, Interra Systems, François Le Crom, Penny Westlake, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV