Digital TV News: Inview
Nigeria takes delivery of first DTT set-top boxes
Feb 25, 2016 – Nigeria's National Broadcasting Commission has announced that, ahead of its digital TV switchover trial, it has received the first batch of DTT Set-Top-Boxes, from SMK Engineering Limited and Gospell Digital Technology Limited.
News categories: National Broadcasting Commission, Gospell Digital Technology, Alheri Saidu, Digital TV, Nigeria, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Hisense to integrate DivX HEVC in its 4K Ultra HD TVs
May 27, 2015 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced that Hisense will integrate support for its DivX HEVC Ultra HD video playback into its 4K TV product portfolio.
News categories: NeuLion, Hisense, Kanaan Jemili, Erin Magee, Licensing, Media Player, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Broadcom cable SoCs DivX Certified for HEVC Ultra HD
Apr 13, 2015 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced that Broadcom's family of Ultra HD solutions has been DivX Certified for HEVC Ultra HD, enabling support for 4K video streaming on cable set-top boxes.
News categories: NeuLion, Broadcom, Kanaan Jemili, Joseph Del Rio, Cable TV, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Inview to provide DTT set-top box software for Nigeria
Mar 17, 2015 – Nigeria's National Broadcasting Commission has signed an agreement with Inview Technologies for the provision of a National Common Set-Top-Box system. Inview, in collaboration with a consortium of Nigerian broadcasters, will make available software for the provision of key services.
News categories: Inview, National Broadcasting Commission, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Nigeria, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Inview to launch HDMI dongle platform at TVConnect
Mar 7, 2014 – Inview has developed an HDMI dongle platform which enables users to view content such as VOD, live streamed channels and social networking apps on any television whilst controlling what they watch using their mobile phones.
News categories: Inview, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Farncombe and Inview collaborate on OTT solutions for the LatAm market
May 14, 2013 – Farncombe and Inview have announced that they are working together to offer operators in Latin America a cost-effective way to launch OTT services in the region. Farncombe is providing its system integration capabilities alongside Inview's OTT platform.
News categories: Farncombe, Inview, Latin America, Middleware, OTT
Inview enters German market with Altech SetOne
Sep 8, 2012 – Inview Technology has signed an exclusive deal with Altech SetOne to deploy its Smart TV platform across the DACH region. Inview will supply Altech SetOne with a complete IP platform that will be sold across its extensive range of DVB-S products.
News categories: Inview, SetOne, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
HBC goes OTT with Amino with successful trials of Freedom Jump companion device
Apr 19, 2012 – Hiawatha Broadband (HBC) of Minnesota is trialling Amino's (AIM:AMO) Freedom Jump OTT media centre. Working closely with aioTv, Amino's Freedom Jump delivers a new layer of content that is blended with HBC's existing branded user interface.
News categories: Amino, aioTV, Hiawatha Broadband, Fibre, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Inview Technology's Collaboration with Trident Microsystems brings innovative New Digital TV Platform
Dec 16, 2010 – Inview Technology is working with Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) to facilitate the launch of a fully IP-connected platform, Neelix, across millions of TV's and set-top boxes globally.
News categories: Inview, Trident Micro, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV