Digital TV News: Ipko
IPKO launches SMART BOX PVR in Kosovo
Feb 24, 2014 – Kosovo's IPKO Telecommunications has announced the launch of a new SMART BOX personal video recorder (PVR) for its cable TV service.
News categories: IPKO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Kosovo, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box
Telekom Slovenije presents all-in-one OTT platform
Feb 20, 2014 – Telekom Slovenije has announced its white-label OTT solution for operators and media companies, based on its TViN platform. TViN is an all-in-one solution enabling service providers to expand their OTT TV service to multiple devices.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Simon Furlan, Pete Smith, Content Distribution, Europe, Multiscreen, OTT, TVConnect
Telekom Slovenije adds 10,300 pay TV connections in 3Q 2013
Nov 28, 2013 – Telekom Slovenije has published its Business Report for the period January – September 2013. Over the first nine months of this year the number of TV connections was up 12% to reach 313,965.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Multiscreen, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers, Terrestrial
BoomTV in Macedonia has 11,000 users at end-2009
Feb 25, 2010 – The Telekom Slovenia Group (Telekom Slovenije, d.d.) [Ljubljana:TLSG] has released its business report for 2009. At end-2009, Ipko in Kosovo had nearly 43,000 digital cable TV connections and BoomTV in Macedonian had over 11,000 television users.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, BoomTV, Ipko, Aneks, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
SiOL TV reaches 105k subscribers in Slovenia at end-3Q09
Nov 20, 2009 – The Telekom Slovenia Group (Telekom Slovenije, d.d.) [Ljubljana:TLSG] has released its business report for 3Q 2009. In Slovenia, the number of SiOL TV subscribers was up 59% on a year earlier to pass 105,000 at the end of the period.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Slovenia's SiOL TV reaches 101k subscribers at end-2Q09
Aug 28, 2009 – Telekom Slovenia (Ljubljana:TLSG) has reported results for the first six months of 2009. The number of IPTV subscribers has increased by 71% within one year to almost 102,000 at the end of June 2009.
News categories: SiOL TV, Aneks, Ipko, Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Public announcement of the Summary of Annual report 2007 of Telekom Slovenia Group and Telekom Slovenije, d. d.
Apr 25, 2008 – At the end of September 2007, the share of IPTV in Slovenia was 14.7%, an increase of 8.21% in share from the previous year. The largest market share - 61.4% - among IPTV service-providers was held by Telekom Slovenije (Ljubljana: TLSG).
News categories: Telekom Slovenia, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Kosovo, Personal Video Recorder, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
- Smart speakers are popular, but not for controlling connected home devices
- Tata Sky selects ThinkAnalytics for live and on-demand personalized content discovery
- Nielsen and FreeWheel partner on OTT and STB VOD measurement
- BrightLine enables inclusion of voice assistant prompts in OTT ads
- Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
- Virgin Media expands Netflix partnership with single billing
- Screen size and picture quality drive replacement TV purchases in U.S.
- Intelsat and Globo to demonstrate 8K during the World Cup
- Comcast's proposed acquisition of Sky cleared under EU merger rules
- AT&T completes acquisition of Time Warner Inc.
- Sony Crackle selects Nielsen for addressable advertising
- Beltelecom expands ZALA service to include STBs with SmartLabs
- Vewd enables iVideoSmart partners to launch on smart TV devices
- adsquare audience platform enriched with PeerLogix OTT viewing data
- Global OTT video subscriptions to pass 400 million in 2022
- Wyplay introduces an Android TV Operator Tier Launcher
- BrightBlue and Amino team up for rapid IPTV service rollout
- Pay TV subscribers in LatAm expected to grow to 79.3 million in 2023
- Magyar Telekom deploys Harmonic encoding solution for its IPTV service
- European Commission to investigate proposed acquisition of Tele2 NL by T-Mobile