Digital TV News: Ipko
IPKO launches SMART BOX PVR in Kosovo
Feb 24, 2014 – Kosovo's IPKO Telecommunications has announced the launch of a new SMART BOX personal video recorder (PVR) for its cable TV service.
News categories: IPKO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Kosovo, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box
Telekom Slovenije presents all-in-one OTT platform
Feb 20, 2014 – Telekom Slovenije has announced its white-label OTT solution for operators and media companies, based on its TViN platform. TViN is an all-in-one solution enabling service providers to expand their OTT TV service to multiple devices.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Simon Furlan, Pete Smith, Content Distribution, Europe, Multiscreen, OTT, TVConnect
Telekom Slovenije adds 10,300 pay TV connections in 3Q 2013
Nov 28, 2013 – Telekom Slovenije has published its Business Report for the period January – September 2013. Over the first nine months of this year the number of TV connections was up 12% to reach 313,965.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Multiscreen, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers, Terrestrial
BoomTV in Macedonia has 11,000 users at end-2009
Feb 25, 2010 – The Telekom Slovenia Group (Telekom Slovenije, d.d.) [Ljubljana:TLSG] has released its business report for 2009. At end-2009, Ipko in Kosovo had nearly 43,000 digital cable TV connections and BoomTV in Macedonian had over 11,000 television users.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, BoomTV, Ipko, Aneks, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
SiOL TV reaches 105k subscribers in Slovenia at end-3Q09
Nov 20, 2009 – The Telekom Slovenia Group (Telekom Slovenije, d.d.) [Ljubljana:TLSG] has released its business report for 3Q 2009. In Slovenia, the number of SiOL TV subscribers was up 59% on a year earlier to pass 105,000 at the end of the period.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Slovenia's SiOL TV reaches 101k subscribers at end-2Q09
Aug 28, 2009 – Telekom Slovenia (Ljubljana:TLSG) has reported results for the first six months of 2009. The number of IPTV subscribers has increased by 71% within one year to almost 102,000 at the end of June 2009.
News categories: SiOL TV, Aneks, Ipko, Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Public announcement of the Summary of Annual report 2007 of Telekom Slovenia Group and Telekom Slovenije, d. d.
Apr 25, 2008 – At the end of September 2007, the share of IPTV in Slovenia was 14.7%, an increase of 8.21% in share from the previous year. The largest market share - 61.4% - among IPTV service-providers was held by Telekom Slovenije (Ljubljana: TLSG).
News categories: Telekom Slovenia, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Kosovo, Personal Video Recorder, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
- 64% of U.S. households have an SVOD service
- 76% of pay-TV operators believe innovation is a top priority
- ARRIS introduces TiVo-based STBs in support of the NCTC VU-IT! Program
- comScore demographics available through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud
- Sixty attracts investment to fund future growth
- OTT devices and services market to be worth $165.13bn by 2025
- Thaicom inks transponder agreement with MVI for Lao DTH platform
- 30 pay TV providers testing 4K with SES in the US
- KDDI adopts TiVo's remote recording and adds voice control
- Sky Deutschland chooses Yospace dynamic ad insertion for Sky Go
- Streaming Video Alliance releases Open Caching Working Group specifications
- Sinclair and Nexstar agree transition plan from ATSC 1.0 to ATSC 3.0
- Video Services Analytics market to double over the next five years
- Reliance Industries invests in Balaji Telefilms
- Five large groups make up for two thirds of Latin American Pay-TV
- Encompass to provide CloudVOD to Scripps Networks International
- GTPL Hathway boosts channel count and OTT services with Harmonic
- Cadent enhances its addressable TV solution and core system
- Pirate pay TV in 7% of TV households in Latin America
- TELUS selects Mediamorph to streamline programmer fee calculations and processing