Digital TV News: Ismail Allalcha
Voxtok Music for TV shown on STMicroelectronics' STB platform at IBC
Sep 11, 2015 – In order to ease Voxtok Music service support and allow its partners to keep close to the latest HbbTV improvements, Voxtok provides a library for TVs and STBs. This library is available for STMicroelectronics' partners and customers.
News categories: Voxtok, STMicroelectronics, Thibaut Dabonneville, Ismail Allalcha, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2019, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Spectral Edge makes TV content accessible for colour-blind viewers
Sep 8, 2015 – Spectral Edge has announced that it is enabling operators and set top box manufacturers to transform the TV viewing experience for the estimated 4% of the world’s population that suffers from colour-blindness. Spectral Edge will demonstrate its technology in STMicroelectronics’ private suite at IBC 2015.
News categories: Spectral Edge, STMicroelectronics, Christopher Cytera, Ismail Allalcha, IBC2019, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Keepixo tests HEVC encoder interoperability with STMicroelectronics' SoCs
Jun 16, 2015 – Keepixo has announced the successful completion of HEVC tests using Keepixo's Genova encoding solution running on STMicroelectronics' latest-generation Ultra-HD HEVC 10-bit STiH418 system-on-chip (SoC).
News categories: Keepixo, STMicroelectronics, Jérôme Blanc, Ismail Allalcha, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ATEME and ST demonstrate interactive 360° TV at CES
Jan 6, 2015 – ATEME has announced that LiveSphere, a live video broadcast solution that captures, stitches, streams and displays video to provide an interactive consumer experience, is now possible on the TV in the living room, allowing a viewer to dynamically change their field of view using a remote control.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, ATEME, LiveSphere, Ismail Allalcha, CES2020, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, VR, Worldwide
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation