Digital TV News: Jacek Galik
CANAL+ Poland selects ADB UHD satellite solution
Sep 12, 2019 – ADB has announced that CANAL+ Platform has selected its UHD satellite solution to provide subscribers with advanced TV services in 4K. The solution provides features like multiple recordings, fast channel change and access to multi VOD libraries.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, CANAL+ Platform, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, IBC2019, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
ADB selected by Poland's INEA for its HIWAY IP-based pay-TV system
Apr 3, 2019 – Poland's INEA has chosen ADB's graphyne2™ to fulfill its objectives in migration to a new, IP and fiber based advanced pay-TV system. The solution enables the operator to further expand its service to mobile devices, offering a multi-screen TV service to its subscribers.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, INEA, Jacek Galik, Michał Bartkowiak, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Set Top Box, UX
ADB provides gateway to Netia in Poland
Apr 17, 2018 – ADB has announced that Netia has chosen ADB’s VV 5822 gateway to deliver multimedia services to individual and business customers. The platform is equipped with ADB’s Epicentro software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Netia, Jacek Galik, Bartłomiej Zaremba, CPE, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland
4K set-top box with ADB technology driving the nc+ offer
Nov 10, 2017 – nc+ has made available a 4K set-top box powered by software from ADB. With the box, Polish satellite TV subscribers for the first time will be able to watch content in UHD including live channels, VOD movies and internet services.
News categories: ADB, nc+, Jacek Galik, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
ADB brings Android TV into the pay TV operator arena
Sep 28, 2017 – ADB has announced that Android TV is now part of its graphyne2 family. From now on, pay TV operators, can also provide access to Google TV services like YouTube, Chromecast and Google Play Store, whilst keeping all the benefits of ADB's graphyne2 suite.
News categories: ADB, Jacek Galik, Frank Kessaratos, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
ADB extends cooperation with nc+ in Poland
May 11, 2017 – ADB and nc+ have signed an agreement to extend cooperation on software for the nc+ digital platform. New connected features are to be developed to enhance the market traction of the platform.
News categories: ADB, nc+, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Multimedia Polska chooses ADB Personal TV software platform
Nov 22, 2016 – ADB has announced that Multimedia Polska has chosen ADB's Personal TV software platform to enhance its pay-TV offering. ADB’s Personal TV solution offers a variety of features within an innovative, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
News categories: ADB, Multimedia Polska, Jacek Galik, Bartlomiej Kasinski, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA