Digital TV News: Jacek Galik
ADB selected by Poland's INEA for its HIWAY IP-based pay-TV system
Apr 3, 2019 – Poland's INEA has chosen ADB's graphyne2™ to fulfill its objectives in migration to a new, IP and fiber based advanced pay-TV system. The solution enables the operator to further expand its service to mobile devices, offering a multi-screen TV service to its subscribers.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, INEA, Jacek Galik, Michał Bartkowiak, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Set Top Box, UX
ADB provides gateway to Netia in Poland
Apr 17, 2018 – ADB has announced that Netia has chosen ADB’s VV 5822 gateway to deliver multimedia services to individual and business customers. The platform is equipped with ADB’s Epicentro software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Netia, Jacek Galik, Bartłomiej Zaremba, CPE, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland
4K set-top box with ADB technology driving the nc+ offer
Nov 10, 2017 – nc+ has made available a 4K set-top box powered by software from ADB. With the box, Polish satellite TV subscribers for the first time will be able to watch content in UHD including live channels, VOD movies and internet services.
News categories: ADB, nc+, Jacek Galik, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
ADB brings Android TV into the pay TV operator arena
Sep 28, 2017 – ADB has announced that Android TV is now part of its graphyne2 family. From now on, pay TV operators, can also provide access to Google TV services like YouTube, Chromecast and Google Play Store, whilst keeping all the benefits of ADB's graphyne2 suite.
News categories: ADB, Jacek Galik, Frank Kessaratos, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
ADB extends cooperation with nc+ in Poland
May 11, 2017 – ADB and nc+ have signed an agreement to extend cooperation on software for the nc+ digital platform. New connected features are to be developed to enhance the market traction of the platform.
News categories: ADB, nc+, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Multimedia Polska chooses ADB Personal TV software platform
Nov 22, 2016 – ADB has announced that Multimedia Polska has chosen ADB's Personal TV software platform to enhance its pay-TV offering. ADB’s Personal TV solution offers a variety of features within an innovative, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
News categories: ADB, Multimedia Polska, Jacek Galik, Bartlomiej Kasinski, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers