Digital TV News: Jack Perry
Syncbak's VUit aggregates Local TV streaming content
Sep 1, 2020 – Syncbak has announced the launch of VUit, a free, ad-supported streaming service built in partnership with local television station groups. VUit aims to be the 'Netflix of Live, Local and Free'.
News categories: Syncbak, Jack Perry, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
Jan 20, 2020 – Syncbak has integrated adSync, the company’s dynamic ad insertion technology with MarketSync, its OTT syndication marketplace. adSync powers dynamic ad insertion for live- and on-demand OTT viewing. Participating stations use MarketSync to build out their OTT lineups.
News categories: Syncbak, Jack Perry, Mike Braun, Brian Burns, Kevin Dunaway, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Syncbak to debut straight to OTT syndication marketplace at NATPE 2019
Jan 14, 2019 – Syncbak has announced the launch of the industry’s first straight-to-OTT syndication marketplace, MarketSync. Less than a year after launching SBTV, the company will unveil the MarketSync content marketplace and app at NATPE this month.
News categories: Syncbak, Gray Television, Jack Perry, Hilton Howell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Syncbak launches SBTV OTT platform for local broadcasters
May 16, 2018 – Syncbak has unveiled its SBTV platform which enables local broadcasters to build OTT channels, and the corresponding SBTV app that provides consumers with access to local programming from anywhere in the U.S. – live or on-demand – on any device.
News categories: Syncbak, Gray Television, Jack Perry, Julia Campbell, Brian Brady, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025