Digital TV News: Jacqueline Corbelli
BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
Sep 16, 2020 – BrightLine has announced BrightLink, a CTV platform and portal that delivers monetization tools and ad capabilities for OTT TV providers. BrightLink is a unification and expansion of the company's supply-side TV services suite.
News categories: BrightLine, Jacqueline Corbelli, Rob Aksman, Jennifer Gardner, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Brightline adds Cuebiq's footfall attribution to OTT ad platform
Aug 9, 2018 – Cuebiq and Brightline have announced a partnership to provide media owners and advertisers with footfall attribution. With Cuebiq, BrightLine increases the depth of information available to advertisers, enabling them to attribute in-person visitation back to their enhanced OTT ads.
News categories: Brightline, Cuebiq, Jacqueline Corbelli, Antonio Tomarchio, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
BrightLine enables inclusion of voice assistant prompts in OTT ads
Jun 18, 2018 – BrightLine is adding voice activation to its enhanced OTT ad platform, InCast. BrightLine’s ad platform can detect which voice assistant a TV utilizes, and dynamically incorporate suitable commands into ads.
News categories: BrightLine, Robert Aksman, Jacqueline Corbelli, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Smart Home, USA
BrightLine launches data platform for OTT ad targeting
Jan 2, 2018 – BrightLine has announced that it is launching DataCast, a unified OTT data platform that will enable advertisers to target and measure across three screens: mobile, desktop and television.
News categories: BrightLine, Jacqueline Corbelli, Linda Yaccarino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
BrightLine selects Nielsen DMP to deliver personalized TV ads
Feb 27, 2017 – BrightLine has announced that it has selected the Nielsen Data Management Platform (DMP) to enable marketers to deliver personalized TV advertisements to millions of U.S. households.
News categories: BrightLine, Nielsen, Jacqueline Corbelli, Damian Garbaccio, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SpotX and BrightLine automate connected TV video ad purchasing
Oct 19, 2016 – Video inventory management platform, SpotX, and BrightLine, the market leader for advanced TV and OTT advertising, have joined forces to accelerate the automated purchasing workflow of advanced TV ads across millions of U.S. households.
News categories: SpotX, BrightLine, Allen Klosowski, Jacqueline Corbelli, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0