Digital TV News: Jacques Bourgninaud
MStar bundles Wyplay Frog with hybrid STB chipset
Sep 8, 2016 – Wyplay and MStar Semi have announced that the Frog Client turnkey solution is integrated on MStar Hybrid STB chipset. This bundled offer may be extended to other MStar product in the future.
News categories: Wyplay, MStar Semi, Jacques Bourgninaud, Dennis Lai, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay Frog to be pre-integrated on ALi STB SoCs
Sep 2, 2016 – ALi and Wyplay have announced their collaboration to have Wyplay’s Frog Turnkey solution pre-integrated on ALi’s set-top box SoCs. Skyworth Digital will be one of the first to offer the complete solution.
News categories: Wyplay, ALi Corp, Skyworth, Jacques Bourgninaud, Tony Chang, Darrel Haber, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
DishTV India selects Wyplay's Frog Turnkey Middleware
Mar 15, 2016 – DishTV has selected Wyplay to provide its Frog Turnkey Middleware and associated value added services on their set-top boxes. Dish TV’s customers will have access to an end-to-end offering from back-end broadcast services to an advanced client.
News categories: Wyplay, DishTV, Jacques Bourgninaud, V.K. Gupta, Digital TV, HTML5, India, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
STMicroelectronics bundles Wyplay Frog client software free with STB SoCs
Sep 10, 2015 – Wyplay and STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) have announced that the Frog Client turnkey solution for connected zappers or PVR will be offered free of charge to OEM members of the Frog Community designing their STB products with ST’s Liege3 SoC family.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Wyplay, Philippe Notton, Jacques Bourgninaud, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
KAON to distribute Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated on its STBs
Sep 7, 2015 – Wyplay and Kaon Media (KOSDAQ: KAON MEDIA) have announced their collaboration on the Frog Turnkey solution. Wyplay will be providing its Frog turnkey solution pre-integrated on KAON devices and KAON will bundle it in its offers to pay TV operators in key growth markets such as Eastern Europe or Africa.
News categories: Wyplay, KAON, Jacques Bourgninaud, Tom Buhl, Africa, Europe, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box
Jiuzhou to distribute Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated on its STBs
Sep 4, 2015 – Wyplay and Jiuzhou have announced their collaboration on the Frog Turnkey solution. Wyplay provides the Frog Turnkey solution pre-integrated on Jiuzhou devices while Jiuzhou promotes it towards pay TV operators and handles customization.
News categories: Wyplay, Jiuzhou, Jacques Bourgninaud, Huang Wei, Africa, Asia, Digital TV, IBC2019, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box
Wyplay and ST disclose contribution to Canal+ 'Cube S' STB
Jun 30, 2015 – Wyplay and STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) have disclosed their contributions to the development of Canal+ 'Cube S' set-top-box unveiled on June 9th in Paris. The Cube S is a hybrid Internet and DTT set-top box.
News categories: Wyplay, STMicroelectronics, Canal+ Group, Jacques Bourgninaud, Philippe Notton, Frédéric Vincent, Digital TV, France, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Wyplay integrates V-Nova PERSEUS video compression technology
Apr 23, 2015 – V-Nova and Wyplay have announced that they have achieved the integration of V-Nova’s PERSEUS video compression technology into the existing set-top-box platform of a Tier 1, European TV operator, which had been upgraded to run Frog Client middleware by Wyplay.
News categories: V-Nova, Wyplay, Guido Meardi, Jacques Bourgninaud, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Frog by Wyplay powers Sky Italia HD decoders
Apr 21, 2015 – Wyplay has announced that Sky Italia, in cooperation with Telecom Italia, are deploying a broadband HDTV decoder powered by Frog By Wyplay. The full Sky TV service offering will be deployed by Telecom Italia for their ultra-broadband customers.
News categories: Wyplay, Sky Italia, Jacques Bourgninaud, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019