Digital TV News: Jakub Gorski
TiVo launches CubiTV for Android
Mar 26, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced the launch of TiVo’s CubiTV for Android TV. CubiTV for Android TV is a modular, pre-integrated solution that enables operators to begin their journey with the Android TV Operator Tier.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Jakub Gorski, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
CubiTV pre-integrated with Conax Arena multiscreen hub
Sep 18, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Conax has pre-integrated TiVo’s Cubi Solutions with its Conax Arena flexible multiscreen hub. TiVo’s Cubi Solutions will be available to Conax Arena customers at launch.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Conax, Jakub Gorski, Tom Jahr, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
Econet and TiVo’s Cubiware announce partnership in Africa
Sep 12, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with Econet. As a result of the partnership, Cubiware will combine efforts with STB vendors to deliver the latest iteration of CubiTV middleware in Africa.
News categories: Cubiware, Econet, Jakub Gorski, Joe Hundah, Africa, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Cubiware’s CubiGO brings multiscreen OTT to Digitalb customers
Sep 11, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Digitalb has launched Cubiware’s CubiGO, an over the top (OTT) multiscreen solution that allows operators to offer customers mobile access to their entertainment with a consistent experience across mobile devices.
News categories: Cubiware, Digitalb, Jakub Gorski, Altin Petre, Albania, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, OTT
Cubiware and BOLD MSS empower Uruguay's Nuevo Siglo
Sep 9, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it is providing Nuevo Siglo with the technology to make Nuevo Siglo one of the first cable operators in South and Central America to incorporate content accessed through third party 'Play or Go' apps on their STBs.
News categories: Cubiware, Nuevo Siglo, BOLD MSS, Jakub Gorski, Mario de Oliveira, Ariel Droyeski, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Cubiware middleware to be integrated with MStar STB SoCs
Jun 28, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced its continued expansion in Asia with a new partnership with MStar Semiconductor. The collaboration will integrate MStar's Hybrid Set-Top Box chipset solution with the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware.
News categories: Cubiware, MStar Semi, Jakub Gorski, Dennis Lai, Asia, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Quadrille selects Cubiware as Push VOD middleware partner
Jun 8, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced it will fully integrate its middleware solutions with Quadrille's Push VOD technology making it available on a wide range of set-top box platforms.
News categories: Cubiware, Quadrille, Jakub Gorski, Xavier Battas, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cubiware integrated with ALi STB chipsets
May 31, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with ALi Corporation in which it will integrate the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware on ALi STB chipsets, with the intention of bringing highly competitive solutions to operators around the world.
News categories: Cubiware, ALi Corp, Jakub Gorski, Tony Chang, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh adopts Cubiware middleware
Feb 17, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that cable provider Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh has joined the roster of operators choosing Cubiware for linear TV set-top boxes that support over the top and video on demand.
News categories: Cubiware, Jadoo Digital, Jakub Gorski, Navidul Huq, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
- iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline Kazakhstan
- WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
- MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD
- Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
- Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks