Digital TV News: Jakub Gorski
TiVo launches CubiTV for Android
Mar 26, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced the launch of TiVo’s CubiTV for Android TV. CubiTV for Android TV is a modular, pre-integrated solution that enables operators to begin their journey with the Android TV Operator Tier.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Jakub Gorski, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
CubiTV pre-integrated with Conax Arena multiscreen hub
Sep 18, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Conax has pre-integrated TiVo’s Cubi Solutions with its Conax Arena flexible multiscreen hub. TiVo’s Cubi Solutions will be available to Conax Arena customers at launch.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Conax, Jakub Gorski, Tom Jahr, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
Econet and TiVo’s Cubiware announce partnership in Africa
Sep 12, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with Econet. As a result of the partnership, Cubiware will combine efforts with STB vendors to deliver the latest iteration of CubiTV middleware in Africa.
News categories: Cubiware, Econet, Jakub Gorski, Joe Hundah, Africa, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Cubiware’s CubiGO brings multiscreen OTT to Digitalb customers
Sep 11, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Digitalb has launched Cubiware’s CubiGO, an over the top (OTT) multiscreen solution that allows operators to offer customers mobile access to their entertainment with a consistent experience across mobile devices.
News categories: Cubiware, Digitalb, Jakub Gorski, Altin Petre, Albania, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Mobile, OTT
Cubiware and BOLD MSS empower Uruguay's Nuevo Siglo
Sep 9, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it is providing Nuevo Siglo with the technology to make Nuevo Siglo one of the first cable operators in South and Central America to incorporate content accessed through third party 'Play or Go' apps on their STBs.
News categories: Cubiware, Nuevo Siglo, BOLD MSS, Jakub Gorski, Mario de Oliveira, Ariel Droyeski, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Cubiware middleware to be integrated with MStar STB SoCs
Jun 28, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced its continued expansion in Asia with a new partnership with MStar Semiconductor. The collaboration will integrate MStar's Hybrid Set-Top Box chipset solution with the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware.
News categories: Cubiware, MStar Semi, Jakub Gorski, Dennis Lai, Asia, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Quadrille selects Cubiware as Push VOD middleware partner
Jun 8, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced it will fully integrate its middleware solutions with Quadrille's Push VOD technology making it available on a wide range of set-top box platforms.
News categories: Cubiware, Quadrille, Jakub Gorski, Xavier Battas, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cubiware integrated with ALi STB chipsets
May 31, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with ALi Corporation in which it will integrate the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware on ALi STB chipsets, with the intention of bringing highly competitive solutions to operators around the world.
News categories: Cubiware, ALi Corp, Jakub Gorski, Tony Chang, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh adopts Cubiware middleware
Feb 17, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that cable provider Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh has joined the roster of operators choosing Cubiware for linear TV set-top boxes that support over the top and video on demand.
News categories: Cubiware, Jadoo Digital, Jakub Gorski, Navidul Huq, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria