Digital TV News: Jakub Gorski
Argentina's Supercanal chooses TiVo Cubiware middleware
Sep 11, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that they have been selected by Supercanal, Argentina's leading MSO, to provide Middleware for Supercanal's digitalization project along with local partner, Bold as integrator and VOD service provider.
News categories: Cubiware, Bold, Supercanal, Jakub Gorski, Ariel R Droyeski, Argentina, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware
TiVo acquires Cubiware
May 26, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that is has acquired Cubiware, a provider of software for emerging market Pay-TV operators. Cubiware will expand TiVo's international presence in 25 countries.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cubiware, Tom Rogers, Jakub Gorski, Digital TV, Middleware, MnA, Poland, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cubiware debuts Ultra HD on TiVo-compatible client
Sep 13, 2014 – Cubiware has announced the successful integration of its pay-TV middleware with a TiVo-compatible demonstration client that has been upgraded to include decoding support for HEVC Ultra HD video.
News categories: Cubiware, TiVo Inc, Jakub Górski, David Sandford, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cubiware and CreNova collaborate on DVB-C and IPTV set-tops
Sep 9, 2014 – Cubiware has made public an agreement with CreNova Multimedia to develop a platform for delivery of pay-TV. Focused initially on hybrid cable (DVB-C) and IPTV deployments, the first CreNova set-top boxes will be based on the Broadcom 7583 chipset.
News categories: Cubiware, CreNova, Jakub Gorski, Metin Atalan, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cubiware CubiTV middleware licensed by K-Vision
Jun 17, 2014 – Cubiware together with ALi Corporation has announced the signing of a licensing agreement with K-Vision, a pay-TV entity owned by Kompas Gramedia in Indonesia.
News categories: Cubiware, ALi Corp, K-Vision, Harya S. Pratama, Jakub Gorski, Tony Chang, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Indonesia, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Cubiware integrates CubiTV with Verimatrix VCAS revenue security
May 19, 2014 – Cubiware has announced the integration of the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) with Cubiware’s CubiTV hybrid middleware for set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Cubiware, Verimatrix, Jakub Górski, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Cubiware partners with STB maker Sinwatec to create Pay TV solution for Russia
Sep 14, 2013 – Cubiware has announced the launch of a middleware licensing agreement with Sinwatec. Formerly known as Promsvyaz, Sinwatec manufactures a line of set-top boxes for IPTV, cable, terrestrial, and media player applications.
News categories: Cubiware, Jakub Górski, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box
Cubiware integrates CubiTV with TiVo® Cloud service
Sep 12, 2013 – Cubiware and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that they are demonstrating a prototype of a CubiTV and TiVo Cloud Services integration on thin client Set-Top-Boxes (STBs) from Evolution Digital during IBC 2013 in Amsterdam.
News categories: Cubiware, TiVo Inc, Evolution Digital, Jakub Górski, Joe Weber, Brent Smith, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box
Columbus Communications Launches Digital IP Video Technology Platform with Evolution Digital, Conax and Cubiware
Oct 17, 2012 – Columbus Communications has announced that, in partnership with Evolution Digital, Conax and Cubiware, they are offering a Pre-Integrated Hybrid IP Video Platform in 25 countries in the greater Caribbean, Central America and Andean region.
News categories: Evolution Digital, Columbus Communications, Conax, Cubiware, Content Distribution, DRM, IPTV, Middleware, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5