Digital TV News: Jason Flick
Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
Oct 10, 2019 – Network 10 has announced a partnership with You.i TV for its broadcast video on-demand app, 10 Play. The plan is to standardise the 10 Play app user experience across video streaming platforms and unlock new ad formats, beyond pre and mid-roll ads.
News categories: Network 10, You.i TV, Liz Baldwin, Rod Prosser, Jason Flick, Advertising, Apps, Australia, Digital TV, OTT
Sky participates in You.i TV Series C funding round
May 9, 2019 – Sky has invested in You.i TV. The investment is part of the larger You.i TV Series C funding announced in November 2018, and displays Sky’s commitment to backing innovative companies that help connect consumers to content they want to watch.
News categories: You.i TV, NOW TV, Sky, Jason Flick, David Beazley, Digital TV, UX, Venture Capital, Worldwide
You.i TV adds $23m in growth capital
Nov 13, 2018 – You.i TV has announced the closing of a USD $23M in growth capital led by Causeway Media Partners, joined by the Company’s early backers WarnerMedia, Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, and Vistara Capital Partners.
News categories: You.i TV, Causeway Media Partners, Jason Flick, Stuart Russell, Bob Higgins, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
true[X] and You.i TV join forces to streamline OTT advertising
Sep 5, 2018 – You.i TV and true [X] have announced that true[X] will integrate You.i TV's designer workflow and interactive ad user experience production process. The resulting You.i TV-powered true[X] ads will be available for integration into any premium publisher app.
News categories: true [X], You.i TV, Joshua Rangsikitpho, Jason Flick, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Worldwide
A+E Networks first with You.i TV's React Native app framework
May 2, 2018 – A+E Networks has chosen You.i TV as the enabling technology to extend its popular HISTORY TVE app to TV-connected devices. You.i TV’s video experience platform, You.i Engine One, will power the app, based on the React Native development platform.
News categories: You.i TV, A+E Networks, Jason Flick, Raj Bahl, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
You.i Engine adds support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6
Jun 5, 2017 – You.i TV has extended the cross-platform reach of its video experience platform by adding support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6. Apps built on You.i Engine for Roku support the standard monetization and discovery features of the platform.
News categories: You.i TV, Filmstruck, Roku, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, UX, Worldwide
Samsung approves You.i Engine for Tizen TV app development
May 16, 2017 – You.i TV has announced that its You.i Engine video app platform has been officially recognized by Samsung as an approved app development solution for the Tizen TV operating system.
News categories: You.i TV, Samsung, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Comcast Technology Solutions announces turnkey OTT platform
Jan 5, 2017 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced that it has expanded its all-in-one direct-to-consumer (D2C) solution to help content providers quickly and cost effectively build, launch, and manage over-the-top (OTT) experiences.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Accedo, You.i TV, Barry Tishgart, Fredrik Andersson, Jason Flick, CES2020, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
You.i TV introduces out-of-the-box user experience platform
Dec 15, 2016 – You.i TV has announced You.i Engine One – a solution that enables media companies to halve the development effort involved in delivering VOD and TV Everywhere services across all form factors: phones, tablets and television screens.
News categories: You.i TV, Jason Flick, CES2020, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service