Digital TV News: Jason Flick
Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
Oct 10, 2019 – Network 10 has announced a partnership with You.i TV for its broadcast video on-demand app, 10 Play. The plan is to standardise the 10 Play app user experience across video streaming platforms and unlock new ad formats, beyond pre and mid-roll ads.
News categories: Network 10, You.i TV, Liz Baldwin, Rod Prosser, Jason Flick, Advertising, Apps, Australia, Digital TV, OTT
Sky participates in You.i TV Series C funding round
May 9, 2019 – Sky has invested in You.i TV. The investment is part of the larger You.i TV Series C funding announced in November 2018, and displays Sky’s commitment to backing innovative companies that help connect consumers to content they want to watch.
News categories: You.i TV, NOW TV, Sky, Jason Flick, David Beazley, Digital TV, UX, Venture Capital, Worldwide
You.i TV adds $23m in growth capital
Nov 13, 2018 – You.i TV has announced the closing of a USD $23M in growth capital led by Causeway Media Partners, joined by the Company’s early backers WarnerMedia, Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, and Vistara Capital Partners.
News categories: You.i TV, Causeway Media Partners, Jason Flick, Stuart Russell, Bob Higgins, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
true[X] and You.i TV join forces to streamline OTT advertising
Sep 5, 2018 – You.i TV and true [X] have announced that true[X] will integrate You.i TV's designer workflow and interactive ad user experience production process. The resulting You.i TV-powered true[X] ads will be available for integration into any premium publisher app.
News categories: true [X], You.i TV, Joshua Rangsikitpho, Jason Flick, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Worldwide
A+E Networks first with You.i TV's React Native app framework
May 2, 2018 – A+E Networks has chosen You.i TV as the enabling technology to extend its popular HISTORY TVE app to TV-connected devices. You.i TV’s video experience platform, You.i Engine One, will power the app, based on the React Native development platform.
News categories: You.i TV, A+E Networks, Jason Flick, Raj Bahl, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
You.i Engine adds support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6
Jun 5, 2017 – You.i TV has extended the cross-platform reach of its video experience platform by adding support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6. Apps built on You.i Engine for Roku support the standard monetization and discovery features of the platform.
News categories: You.i TV, Filmstruck, Roku, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, UX, Worldwide
Samsung approves You.i Engine for Tizen TV app development
May 16, 2017 – You.i TV has announced that its You.i Engine video app platform has been officially recognized by Samsung as an approved app development solution for the Tizen TV operating system.
News categories: You.i TV, Samsung, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Comcast Technology Solutions announces turnkey OTT platform
Jan 5, 2017 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced that it has expanded its all-in-one direct-to-consumer (D2C) solution to help content providers quickly and cost effectively build, launch, and manage over-the-top (OTT) experiences.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Accedo, You.i TV, Barry Tishgart, Fredrik Andersson, Jason Flick, CES, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
You.i TV introduces out-of-the-box user experience platform
Dec 15, 2016 – You.i TV has announced You.i Engine One – a solution that enables media companies to halve the development effort involved in delivering VOD and TV Everywhere services across all form factors: phones, tablets and television screens.
News categories: You.i TV, Jason Flick, CES, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware