Digital TV News: Jawahar Goel
Dish TV India adds 164 thousand subscribers in 3Q 2013
Oct 23, 2013 – Dish TV India (BSE: 532839, NSE: DISHTV) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. The company added 164 thousand subscribers in the period, taking its net subscriber base to 11 million at the end of the quarter.
News categories: Dish TV India, Jawahar Goel, India, OTT, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Dish TV India launches conditional access module
Aug 25, 2011 – Dish TV India has launched 'Dish Freedom', a conditional access module device. 'Dish Freedom' will enable DTH customers to opt for the quality services of Dish TV instead of their existing DTH operator without having to change their set top box.
News categories: Dishtv, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
Dishtv India crosses the 10 million subscriber mark
Feb 24, 2011 – Dishtv has became Asia's first DTH company to acquire 10 million subscribers. Dishtv attained this leadership position with an unparalleled over 1 million subscriber additions in less than three months.
News categories: Dishtv, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
STMicroelectronics Enables Dish TV Digital Set-Top Boxes in India
Aug 2, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and India's Dish TV have announced that Dish TV's latest digital set-top boxes are powered by ST's highly integrated System-on-Chip (SoC) STB decoder ICs.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Dish TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry
- European pay TV to gain 17.7 million subscribers between 2019 and 2023
- OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
- Manatt and Vorhaus report on the state of content consumption
- Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Prices for mid- and large-sized LCD panels keep falling in 3Q
- 7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
- Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
- Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
- SmartLabs becomes Samsung Smart TV App Developer
- India active DTH subscribers up 1.95 million in 1Q 2019
- DVB adds HDR Dynamic Mapping to its AV coding specifications