Digital TV News: Jean-Georges Fritsch
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva and partners show Cloud-ready multi-tenant pay TV solution
Apr 21, 2017 – Minerva Networks and selected eco-system partners will demonstrate at the NAB show in Las Vegas how multiple operators with a variety of access networks can deliver a broad range of compelling pay TV services while sharing video and service management infrastructure.
News categories: Minerva, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Minerva demonstrates integration with Oregan STB Client
Apr 28, 2015 – At TV Connect, Minerva Networks will demonstrate integration of its Service Management Platform with Oregan Networks’ set-top box client. Integration was done through Minerva’s open web services API framework.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Oregan Networks, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Mark Perry, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Minerva secures RDK licence from Comcast
Jun 12, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that it has secured a license from Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) to develop against Comcast's Reference Design Kit (RDK). The agreement allows Minerva to integrate its iTVFusion client with the RDK software stack.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Comcast, Cable TV, RDK, USA
Minerva Shares Vision for Future TV Experience at Mobile World Congress 2012
Feb 28, 2012 – At the Mobile World Congress 2012, Minerva Networks reveals its vision for how people will leverage social networking, mobile devices and personalization to enhance the television viewing experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, MWC20
Minerva Powers Advanced TV Services Over 4G LTE Network in Texas
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been successfully deployed by MobiNet, which has successfully tested the delivery of television services over a 4G LTE network in northeastern Texas.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, 5G, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, USA
Minerva and Sigma Designs Announce IPTV Set-Top Box Collaboration
Nov 4, 2009 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its client software to reduce the effort required to deploy set-top boxes based on Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) ICs. Wistron (Taipei:6285) will be first-to-market with a set-top box featuring the solution.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Sigma Designs, Wistron, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ADB'S New IPTV STB to Support Minerva's iTVManager Platform
Nov 10, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SWX:ADBN) has announced its ADB-2500W advanced standard definition (SD) IPTV set-top box' certification with Minerva Networks' iTVManager 3.2 middleware platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Minerva Networks, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino confirms Minerva double stamp of approval
Sep 15, 2008 – Amino (London AIM: AMO) is pleased to confirm that both its AmiNET125 and AmiNET130 Set-Top Box products have been certified by Minerva Networks.
News categories: Amino, Minerva Networks, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- Market turbulence to boost UK digital video market
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert