Digital TV News: Jean-Georges Fritsch
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva and partners show Cloud-ready multi-tenant pay TV solution
Apr 21, 2017 – Minerva Networks and selected eco-system partners will demonstrate at the NAB show in Las Vegas how multiple operators with a variety of access networks can deliver a broad range of compelling pay TV services while sharing video and service management infrastructure.
News categories: Minerva, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Minerva demonstrates integration with Oregan STB Client
Apr 28, 2015 – At TV Connect, Minerva Networks will demonstrate integration of its Service Management Platform with Oregan Networks’ set-top box client. Integration was done through Minerva’s open web services API framework.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Oregan Networks, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Mark Perry, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Minerva secures RDK licence from Comcast
Jun 12, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that it has secured a license from Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) to develop against Comcast's Reference Design Kit (RDK). The agreement allows Minerva to integrate its iTVFusion client with the RDK software stack.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Comcast, Cable TV, RDK, USA
Minerva Shares Vision for Future TV Experience at Mobile World Congress 2012
Feb 28, 2012 – At the Mobile World Congress 2012, Minerva Networks reveals its vision for how people will leverage social networking, mobile devices and personalization to enhance the television viewing experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, MWC19
Minerva Powers Advanced TV Services Over 4G LTE Network in Texas
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been successfully deployed by MobiNet, which has successfully tested the delivery of television services over a 4G LTE network in northeastern Texas.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, 5G, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, USA
Minerva and Sigma Designs Announce IPTV Set-Top Box Collaboration
Nov 4, 2009 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its client software to reduce the effort required to deploy set-top boxes based on Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) ICs. Wistron (Taipei:6285) will be first-to-market with a set-top box featuring the solution.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Sigma Designs, Wistron, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ADB'S New IPTV STB to Support Minerva's iTVManager Platform
Nov 10, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SWX:ADBN) has announced its ADB-2500W advanced standard definition (SD) IPTV set-top box' certification with Minerva Networks' iTVManager 3.2 middleware platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Minerva Networks, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino confirms Minerva double stamp of approval
Sep 15, 2008 – Amino (London AIM: AMO) is pleased to confirm that both its AmiNET125 and AmiNET130 Set-Top Box products have been certified by Minerva Networks.
News categories: Amino, Minerva Networks, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
- Thomson Broadcast and Viaccess-Orca secure DTT deployment in Mali
- Irdeto, Amlogic and Skyworth launch Android TV hybrid STB reference design
- NAGRA and KAON introduce Android TV streaming solution for pay-TV operators
- NAGRA, SDMC and Amlogic offer Android TV solution for pay-TV operators
- TRAI issues consultation paper on STB interoperability implementation
- Beenius signs reseller agreement for Caribbean and LatAm markets
- BBC explores targeting of promotional content using Sky technology
- Disney+ expected to reach 101 million subscribers
- Looper Insights adds set-top box VOD store content visibility
- MediaTek 8K DTV SoC begins volume production at TSMC
- BC Partners-owned United Group acquires Vivacom
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers up 148,000 in 3Q 2019
- Wurl extends its Samsung TV Plus footprint to Europe
- Maxis launches PAYG passes for VOD streaming
- Liberty Latin America sells Cable & Wireless Seychelles
- U.S. pay TV household penetration down to 75%
- Extreme Reach and Verance partner on reporting for Addressable TV
- NBA TV becomes 1st league network to launch SVOD service
- Openview renews satellite TV content protection with NAGRA