Digital TV News: Jean-Michel Puiatti
NAGRA enables CANAL+ France to deploy multiscreen TV services on over one million Android devices
Apr 27, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that CANAL+ has deployed multiscreen services on more than one million Android devices in France using NAGRA software. NAGRA's MediaLive Secure Player forms part of the CANAL+ 'MyCanal' app.
News categories: NAGRA, CANAL+ Group, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Frédéric Vincent, Apps, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Media Player, Mobile, Satellite, TV Everywhere, Video Exchange
Nagra introduces new secure Google Chrome web browser plug-in for pay-TV operators
Apr 21, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has launched an enhancement to its NAGRA MediaLive Secure Player addressing the NPAPI phase out of Google Chrome Web browsers. The feature ensures that pay-TV operators can continue to deliver video content without disruption to consumers that use Google Chrome.
News categories: NAGRA, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, TV Everywhere, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Nagra MediaLive enables Be tv OTT service in Belgium
Dec 10, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its MediaLive multiscreen solution enables Belgian cable operator VOO to distribute its premium pay-TV content beyond its cable subscriber base and use OTT to reach any consumer with a broadband connection.
News categories: NAGRA, Be tv, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, OTT
Nagra protects one million active devices for CANAL+ Yomvi in Spain
Apr 29, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its multiscreen solution, NAGRA MediaLive, is enabling over one million active devices for CANAL+ Yomvi, the over-the-top offering of CANAL+ Spain, a leading NAGRA customer.
News categories: NAGRA, Canal+, Guillermo Mercader, Adolfo Remacha, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, OTT, Spain, Subscribers
Foxtel selects Nagra to support its subscription TV Service
Sep 26, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Australia's Foxtel has selected the NAGRA MediaLive Service Platform to enable services across its range of connected set-top boxes.
News categories: NAGRA, Foxtel, Michael Ivanchenko, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Apps, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Prisa TV and NAGRA extend multiscreen service to a range of devices
Sep 7, 2012 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PRISA TV, the company behind CANAL+ SPAIN, have announced the extension of PRISA TV's CANAL+ Yomvi over-the-top service to iOs devices using NAGRA MediaLive Multiscreen, NAGRA's end-to-end multiscreen solution.
News categories: NAGRA, PRISA TV, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, OTT, Smartphone, Spain, Tablet
Harmonic and Nagra Team to Power the World's First Commercial MPEG-DASH OTT Multiscreen Service
Sep 7, 2012 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that it has teamed up with Nagra (SIX:KUD.S) to power an innovative cloud-based OTT video service for broadcasters and pay-TV service providers offered jointly by Abertis Telecom and Nagra.
News categories: Harmonic, Nagra, Abertis Telecom, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Spain
SmarDTV, NAGRA and Samsung introduce CI Plus module with DRM
Sep 3, 2012 – SmarDTV and NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Samsung (Seoul: 005930) have announced that they have successfully combined CI Plus and HbbTV with DRM to enable video-on-demand for over-the-top (OTT) networks directly to iDTVs without the use of a set-top box.
News categories: SmarDTV, NAGRA, Samsung, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Smart TV
NAGRA and abertis telecom take multiscreen to the cloud
Feb 27, 2012 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a partnership with abertis telecom (Madrid: ABE) to launch a cloud-based service aimed at pay-TV service providers and free-to-air broadcasters seeking to deploy multiscreen television with fast time-to-market.
News categories: NAGRA, abertis telecom, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, HbbTV, MWC20, OTT
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration