Digital TV News: Jeff Malkin
Encoding.com to show broadcast and OTT Cloud media processing at NAB 2019
Apr 4, 2019 – Encoding.com will announce at this year's NAB Show support for Apple ProRes encoding, Dolby Vision HDR transcoding, Nielsen CPVOD watermarking and ultra-fast processing for large video files via its proprietary chunk parallel processing technology.
News categories: Encoding.com, Jeff Malkin, Jean-Christophe Morizur, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Encoding.com selected by Akamai as preferred partner for VOD transcoding
Feb 14, 2019 – Encoding.com has been selected by Akamai as the preferred partner for its Media Services On Demand (MSOD) customers. With Akamai retiring MSOD transcoding, the company is recommending that customers transition to the Encoding.com platform.
News categories: Encoding.com, Akamai, Jeff Malkin, Shawn Michels, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca partners with Encoding.com for OTT media processing in the Cloud
Mar 23, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca and Encoding.com have partnered to streamline the preparation of VOD content for OTT multiscreen applications. Viaccess-Orca's cloud-based TV Everywhere as a Service (TVaaS) is now integrated with Encoding.com's cloud media processing platform.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Encoding.com, Paul Molinier, Jeff Malkin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020