Digital TV News: Jen-Hsun Huang
NVIDIA launches new SHIELD TV streamer
Jan 4, 2017 – NVIDIA has unveiled NVIDIA SHIELD TV, an Android open-platform media streamer built on bleeding-edge visual computing technology that delivers unmatched experiences in streaming, gaming and AI.
News categories: NVIDIA, Google, Jen-Hsun Huang, Sascha Prueter, Android TV, Canada, CES2020, Digital TV, Europe, Games Console, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
NVIDIA launches its first living-room entertainment device
Mar 4, 2015 – NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has introduced NVIDIA® SHIELD™, the world's first Android™ TV console, which delivers video, music, apps and games to the home. SHIELD can play 4K video content and includes access to Google Voice Search and Android's app ecosystem.
News categories: NVIDIA, Jen-Hsun Huang, Android TV, Digital TV, Games Console, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
NVIDIA Introduces APX 2500--The World's Lowest Power, High-Definition Computer on a Chip
Feb 11, 2008 – NVIDIA has introduced the NVIDIA® APX 2500, a breakthrough applications processor that enables intuitive 3D user interfaces and engaging high-definition video on connected Windows Mobile phones.
News categories: NVIDIA, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage