Digital TV News: Jerónimo Macanás
JUMP releases data-driven UX solution based on AI analytics
Sep 3, 2018 – JUMP has announced the commercial release of its Jump Data-Driven UX. Customers using the solution alongside a dynamic video experience management platform can benefit from automatic UX changes based on customer data analysis and according to a defined set of KPIs.
News categories: JUMP, Jerónimo Macanás, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
Jump secures Series A funding to accelerate data driven video
Jun 5, 2018 – Jump has secured Series A funding, led by Accedo and a number of video industry business angels to continue its rapid growth. Jump provides technology based on AI to help video service providers get business insights about their audience and content.
News categories: Jump, Accedo, Jerónimo Macanás, Michael Lantz, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Spain, Worldwide
NexStreaming pre-integrates Jump Data-as-a-Service platform
Mar 21, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that NexPlayer SDK is pre-integrated with the Jump DaaS (Data as a Service) Platform. Video service providers will now deliver the best user experience with their video apps while providing a complete Insights platform for NexStreaming customers.
News categories: Jump, NexStreaming, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Herrero, Carlos Lucas, Big Data, Digital TV, Media Player, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Accedo powers Mediaset Spain's Mitele OTT TV service
Dec 9, 2015 – Accedo has revealed that it has partnered with Mediaset España to launch it’s OTT TV service 'Mitele' on Samsung Smart TVs ahead of this year’s holiday season. The service is powered by Accedo’s application management solution.
News categories: Accedo, Mediaset, Mitele, Samsung, Michael Lantz, Jerónimo Macanás, Jorge Martín Ibarra, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Spain, UX
Accedo powers OTT multiscreen Cloud DVR service for Telecable
Sep 16, 2015 – Accedo has announced that it is powering Telecable’s Cloud DVR service, Tedi, the latest version of which launched earlier this month. Subscribers across Spain are now able to access Tedi via a dedicated set-top-box, or via the iOS or Android apps.
News categories: Accedo, Telecable, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Pérez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs