Digital TV News: Jerónimo Macanás
JUMP releases data-driven UX solution based on AI analytics
Sep 3, 2018 – JUMP has announced the commercial release of its Jump Data-Driven UX. Customers using the solution alongside a dynamic video experience management platform can benefit from automatic UX changes based on customer data analysis and according to a defined set of KPIs.
News categories: JUMP, Jerónimo Macanás, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
Jump secures Series A funding to accelerate data driven video
Jun 5, 2018 – Jump has secured Series A funding, led by Accedo and a number of video industry business angels to continue its rapid growth. Jump provides technology based on AI to help video service providers get business insights about their audience and content.
News categories: Jump, Accedo, Jerónimo Macanás, Michael Lantz, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Spain, Worldwide
NexStreaming pre-integrates Jump Data-as-a-Service platform
Mar 21, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that NexPlayer SDK is pre-integrated with the Jump DaaS (Data as a Service) Platform. Video service providers will now deliver the best user experience with their video apps while providing a complete Insights platform for NexStreaming customers.
News categories: Jump, NexStreaming, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Herrero, Carlos Lucas, Big Data, Digital TV, Media Player, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Accedo powers Mediaset Spain's Mitele OTT TV service
Dec 9, 2015 – Accedo has revealed that it has partnered with Mediaset España to launch it’s OTT TV service 'Mitele' on Samsung Smart TVs ahead of this year’s holiday season. The service is powered by Accedo’s application management solution.
News categories: Accedo, Mediaset, Mitele, Samsung, Michael Lantz, Jerónimo Macanás, Jorge Martín Ibarra, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Spain, UX
Accedo powers OTT multiscreen Cloud DVR service for Telecable
Sep 16, 2015 – Accedo has announced that it is powering Telecable’s Cloud DVR service, Tedi, the latest version of which launched earlier this month. Subscribers across Spain are now able to access Tedi via a dedicated set-top-box, or via the iOS or Android apps.
News categories: Accedo, Telecable, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Pérez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain
- Malaysia runs analogue switchover pilot in Langkawi
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- India: 79% of the smartphone users using OTT apps for entertainment
- Peach advertising delivery platform launched
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- Altice France unveils SFR Box 8
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences