Digital TV News: Jerónimo Macanás
JUMP releases data-driven UX solution based on AI analytics
Sep 3, 2018 – JUMP has announced the commercial release of its Jump Data-Driven UX. Customers using the solution alongside a dynamic video experience management platform can benefit from automatic UX changes based on customer data analysis and according to a defined set of KPIs.
News categories: JUMP, Jerónimo Macanás, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
Jump secures Series A funding to accelerate data driven video
Jun 5, 2018 – Jump has secured Series A funding, led by Accedo and a number of video industry business angels to continue its rapid growth. Jump provides technology based on AI to help video service providers get business insights about their audience and content.
News categories: Jump, Accedo, Jerónimo Macanás, Michael Lantz, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Spain, Worldwide
NexStreaming pre-integrates Jump Data-as-a-Service platform
Mar 21, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that NexPlayer SDK is pre-integrated with the Jump DaaS (Data as a Service) Platform. Video service providers will now deliver the best user experience with their video apps while providing a complete Insights platform for NexStreaming customers.
News categories: Jump, NexStreaming, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Herrero, Carlos Lucas, Big Data, Digital TV, Media Player, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Accedo powers Mediaset Spain's Mitele OTT TV service
Dec 9, 2015 – Accedo has revealed that it has partnered with Mediaset España to launch it’s OTT TV service 'Mitele' on Samsung Smart TVs ahead of this year’s holiday season. The service is powered by Accedo’s application management solution.
News categories: Accedo, Mediaset, Mitele, Samsung, Michael Lantz, Jerónimo Macanás, Jorge Martín Ibarra, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Spain, UX
Accedo powers OTT multiscreen Cloud DVR service for Telecable
Sep 16, 2015 – Accedo has announced that it is powering Telecable’s Cloud DVR service, Tedi, the latest version of which launched earlier this month. Subscribers across Spain are now able to access Tedi via a dedicated set-top-box, or via the iOS or Android apps.
News categories: Accedo, Telecable, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Pérez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019