Digital TV News: Jerome Blanc
Anevia Genova encoders optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs
Sep 9, 2019 – Anevia has announced that its Genova video compression encoders are now optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs, enabling OTT service providers to deliver programmes in higher video quality without a commensurate increase in costs.
News categories: Anevia, NVIDIA, Jerome Blanc, Laurent Lafarge, Serge Palaric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Anevia works with Intel to optimise video encoder performance
Sep 5, 2019 – Thanks to Intel's technology using an instruction set developed for artificial intelligence, the Anevia Genova encoder can now enable 20% more channels at the same CPU frequency – meaning OTT service providers can offer more services at the same cost.
News categories: Anevia, Intel Corp, Damien Lucas, Jérôme Blanc, Lynn Comp, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor
Anevia acquires Keepixo
Mar 6, 2018 – Anevia has announced an agreement to acquire video compression software expert Keepixo. Specialising in the development of video compression software for TV operators, Keepixo’s solutions enable live or near-live broadcasts for multiscreen TV.
News categories: Anevia, Keepixo, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, NABShow, Worldwide
Anevia and Keepixo offer ultra-low-latency OTT delivery of UHD content
Feb 2, 2018 – Anevia has announced a strategic business partnership with Keepixo to provide operators and broadcasters with a 'one-stop shop' ultra-low-latency delivery solution for UHD content in over-the-top (OTT) environments.
News categories: Keepixo, Anevia, Jerome Blanc, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Divitel and Keepixo power IP-based TV for MEDIA BROADCAST
Sep 7, 2017 – Divitel designed a streaming headend featuring Keepixo encoders for service provider MEDIA BROADCAST in Germany. As part of the switch to the hybrid offering freenet TV connect, the solution enables MEDIA BROADCAST to offer MPEG-DASH streaming.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, MEDIA BROADCAST, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Sven Eckoldt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Terrestrial
Keepixo and IRT demonstrate CMAF at NAB 2017
Apr 19, 2017 – Keepixo and IRT have announced a complete CMAF demonstration at NAB 2017. CMAF, MPEG’s Common Media Application Format, aims at unifying the two leading OTT TV standards: Apple’s HLS and MPEG-DASH.
News categories: Keepixo, IRT, Jerome Blanc, Thomas Schierbaum, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Keepixo and Divitel live stream Bavarian music festival in 360° video
Feb 9, 2017 – Keepixo has partnered with Divitel to live stream a concert in 360° video. The companies cooperated to enable a major Bavarian media company to broadcast its annual music festival live in 360° for the first time. Three Nokia OZO cameras captured the event.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, Nokia, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, VR
Keepixo enables WRAL-TV ATSC 3.0 TV station
Jul 5, 2016 – Keepixo has announced that it is taking part in the launch of WRAL-TV's ATSC 3.0 TV station by providing its DASH Packager which enables Internet Protocol (IP) based delivery of media content as specified in the new standard.
News categories: Keepixo, WRAL-TV, Jerome Blanc, Pete Sockett, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Comigo and Keepixo team up for end-to-end OTT solution
Apr 26, 2016 – At TV Connect Comigo and Keepixo will unveil an integrated solution that consists of Comigo's OTT/IPTV platform, HEVC Android set-top boxes, the Comigo Experience Intelligence Engine, and Keepixo's Genova software suite for OTT/IPTV headends.
News categories: Comigo, Keepixo, Motty Lentzitzky, Jerome Blanc, Content Distribution, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs