Digital TV News: Jerome Vial
DIGI Slovakia to offer CI Plus CAM from SmarDTV
Sep 10, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DIGI Slovakia, offering services based on Cable, Satellite, OTT and IPTV in Slovakia, is set to launch a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) in its network.
News categories: SmarDTV, DIGI Slovakia, Jerome Vial, Marcel Satanek, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
Nigeria's CONSAT to offer CAMs from SmarDTV
Jun 30, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Continental Satellite (CONSAT) in Nigeria will enhance its DTH service with SmarDTV conditional access modules. CONSAT TV will soon be available to any owner of an IDTV with a CI+ interface.
News categories: SmarDTV, CONSAT, Jerome Vial, Mayokun Okunola, CAM, Digital TV, Nigeria, Satellite, Smart TV
SmarDTV to develop CI+ CAMs for Azam Media in East Africa
Sep 9, 2014 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a cooperation with Azam Media to develop CI+ conditional access modules (CAM) for its AzamTV (DTH) service currently in Tanzania and then across East Africa.
News categories: SmarDTV, Azam Media, Jerome Vial, Rhys Torrington, Africa, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, Smart TV, Tanzania
SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
Dec 2, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that the Romania Cable and Satellite operator RCS & RDS has launched a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) for its network in Romania and Hungary.
News categories: SmarDTV, RCS & RDS, Emil Grecu, Jérôme Vial, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Hungary, Romania, Satellite, Smart TV
SmarDTV successfully completes Conax V7 CI Plus certification
Apr 26, 2010 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has achieved Conax CI Plus certification with its latest and most secure SmarCAM-3 module incorporating Conax V7 software.
News categories: SmarDTV, Conax, ANGA COM, CAM, Conditional Access
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs