Digital TV News: Jerome Vial
DIGI Slovakia to offer CI Plus CAM from SmarDTV
Sep 10, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DIGI Slovakia, offering services based on Cable, Satellite, OTT and IPTV in Slovakia, is set to launch a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) in its network.
News categories: SmarDTV, DIGI Slovakia, Jerome Vial, Marcel Satanek, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
Nigeria's CONSAT to offer CAMs from SmarDTV
Jun 30, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Continental Satellite (CONSAT) in Nigeria will enhance its DTH service with SmarDTV conditional access modules. CONSAT TV will soon be available to any owner of an IDTV with a CI+ interface.
News categories: SmarDTV, CONSAT, Jerome Vial, Mayokun Okunola, CAM, Digital TV, Nigeria, Satellite, Smart TV
SmarDTV to develop CI+ CAMs for Azam Media in East Africa
Sep 9, 2014 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a cooperation with Azam Media to develop CI+ conditional access modules (CAM) for its AzamTV (DTH) service currently in Tanzania and then across East Africa.
News categories: SmarDTV, Azam Media, Jerome Vial, Rhys Torrington, Africa, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, Smart TV, Tanzania
SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
Dec 2, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that the Romania Cable and Satellite operator RCS & RDS has launched a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) for its network in Romania and Hungary.
News categories: SmarDTV, RCS & RDS, Emil Grecu, Jérôme Vial, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Hungary, Romania, Satellite, Smart TV
SmarDTV successfully completes Conax V7 CI Plus certification
Apr 26, 2010 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has achieved Conax CI Plus certification with its latest and most secure SmarCAM-3 module incorporating Conax V7 software.
News categories: SmarDTV, Conax, ANGA COM, CAM, Conditional Access
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway
- Liberty LA to acquire AT&T's operations in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Peninsular Malaysia to complete analogue TV switch-off on October 14th
- Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
- ARK Multicasting broadcasts both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack
- OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
- Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets