Digital TV News: Jim Holanda
EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
Feb 21, 2020 – RCN, Grande, Wave has announced the acquisition of EnTouch Systems, adding its residential and business services in Houston, TX to the organization's portfolio. The acquisition will add approximately 22,000 customers to its operations in Texas.
News categories: EnTouch, RCN, TPG Capital, Sam Luxton, Jim Holanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, USA
RCN, Grande and Wave Broadband join forces
May 22, 2017 – RCN Telecom Services has announced the combining of RCN, Grande Communications and Wave Broadband to create the sixth largest cable operator. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2017.
News categories: RCN, Wave Broadband, TPG Capital, Jim Holanda, Steve Simmons, Steve Weed, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, USA
TiVo Unveils Full Family of Set Top Boxes for Comprehensive Whole Home Solution
Jun 13, 2011 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TiVo Premiere Q, the company's first-ever quad-tuner gateway set-top box, and TiVo Preview, its first non-DVR HD set-top box, will join TiVo's existing advanced TV solutions offered to cable operators.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature