Digital TV News: Jo Kinsella
NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquared
Dec 12, 2019 – NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations and the NBC Sports Regional Networks (RSNs) have partnered with TVSquared. All 42 NBC and Telemundo owned stations and nine RSNs can now provide advertisers with a same-day view into how their TV campaigns are impacting business outcomes.
News categories: TVSquared, NBCUniversal, Jo Kinsella, Frank Comerford, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVSquared and Extreme Reach partner on attribution on video platforms
Oct 7, 2019 – TVSquared has partnered with Extreme Reach (ER) to enable advertisers to measure the performance of all impressions served across every ad-supported OTT streaming service. The integration tags every single ad, delivering massive simplification for advertisers.
News categories: TVSquared, Extreme Reach, Jo Kinsella, James Shears, Mary Rykaczewski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Comcast Spotlight launches Local TV attribution with TVSquared
Aug 7, 2019 – Comcast Spotlight has announced the launch of an attribution solution that will bring greater accountability to local TV advertising. The product, launched in partnership with TVSquared, allows local cable TV advertisers to measure lower-funnel activity.
News categories: Comcast Spotlight, TVSquared, Hank Oster, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Adobe Advertising Cloud selects TVSquared for TV analytics
Mar 26, 2018 – TVSquared has been chosen by Adobe Advertising Cloud to provide same-day TV analytics and optimization insights for its clients. Customers can use TVSquared’s data to see how TV campaigns are driving online responses.
News categories: TVSquared, Adobe, Jo Kinsella, Todd Gordon, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service