Digital TV News: Joachim Roos
PCCW selects Edgeware for 4K TV delivery
Sep 29, 2016 – Edgeware has been selected by Hong Kong's PCCW to deliver 4K VoD content to its pay-TV service, Now TV and Now Player app, as well as HD content to ViuTV’s mobile OTT service. ViuTV is a free TV service provided by PCCW in Hong Kong.
News categories: Edgeware, PCCW, Joachim Roos, Keith Huang, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, OTT
Mirada and Edgeware partner for multiscreen delivery
Nov 19, 2014 – Edgeware has announced a partnership with Mirada to provide an end-to-end multiscreen solution. The Edgeware Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) has been integrated with Mirada's Iris product which provides a unified user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Edgeware, Mirada, Joachim Roos, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
now TV launches enhanced Cloud DVR with Edgeware
Sep 13, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Hong Kong pay-TV provider, now TV, has selected Edgeware's Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) to replace its current IPTV delivery system, based on the previous deployment of the Edgeware multiscreen solution.
News categories: Edgeware, now TV, PCCW, Keith Huang, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IBC2020, IPTV
Vodafone selects Edgeware for FTTH video delivery in the Netherlands
Apr 30, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Vodafone NL has deployed Edgeware´s Distributed Video Delivery Networks (D-VDN) Solution to deliver the Vodafone Thuis service to its Dutch fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) subscribers.
News categories: Edgeware, Vodafone, Ruud van den Oosterkamp, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Netherlands
Edgeware Selected to Implement VOD Services for Indiana's Largest Independent Telecommunications Provider
Apr 16, 2012 – Edgeware has announced that Smithville has selected Edgeware's Distributed Video Delivery Network (D-VDN) framework to provide on-demand and restart TV services to nine different counties in Indiana, delivered over fiber.
News categories: Edgeware, Smithville, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Edgeware Powers COMSTAR Time-Shift TV Service in Russia
Mar 22, 2010 – Edgeware has announced that COMSTAR-UTS (LSE: CMST) has deployed Edgeware's video delivery solution to power its Time-shift TV service in Russia.
News categories: Edgeware, COMSTAR, Content Distribution, IPTV, Russia
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019