Digital TV News: Joachim Roos
PCCW selects Edgeware for 4K TV delivery
Sep 29, 2016 – Edgeware has been selected by Hong Kong's PCCW to deliver 4K VoD content to its pay-TV service, Now TV and Now Player app, as well as HD content to ViuTV’s mobile OTT service. ViuTV is a free TV service provided by PCCW in Hong Kong.
News categories: Edgeware, PCCW, Joachim Roos, Keith Huang, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, OTT
Mirada and Edgeware partner for multiscreen delivery
Nov 19, 2014 – Edgeware has announced a partnership with Mirada to provide an end-to-end multiscreen solution. The Edgeware Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) has been integrated with Mirada's Iris product which provides a unified user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Edgeware, Mirada, Joachim Roos, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
now TV launches enhanced Cloud DVR with Edgeware
Sep 13, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Hong Kong pay-TV provider, now TV, has selected Edgeware's Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) to replace its current IPTV delivery system, based on the previous deployment of the Edgeware multiscreen solution.
News categories: Edgeware, now TV, PCCW, Keith Huang, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IBC2019, IPTV
Vodafone selects Edgeware for FTTH video delivery in the Netherlands
Apr 30, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Vodafone NL has deployed Edgeware´s Distributed Video Delivery Networks (D-VDN) Solution to deliver the Vodafone Thuis service to its Dutch fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) subscribers.
News categories: Edgeware, Vodafone, Ruud van den Oosterkamp, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Netherlands
Edgeware Selected to Implement VOD Services for Indiana's Largest Independent Telecommunications Provider
Apr 16, 2012 – Edgeware has announced that Smithville has selected Edgeware's Distributed Video Delivery Network (D-VDN) framework to provide on-demand and restart TV services to nine different counties in Indiana, delivered over fiber.
News categories: Edgeware, Smithville, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Edgeware Powers COMSTAR Time-Shift TV Service in Russia
Mar 22, 2010 – Edgeware has announced that COMSTAR-UTS (LSE: CMST) has deployed Edgeware's video delivery solution to power its Time-shift TV service in Russia.
News categories: Edgeware, COMSTAR, Content Distribution, IPTV, Russia
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA