Digital TV News: Joachim Roos
PCCW selects Edgeware for 4K TV delivery
Sep 29, 2016 – Edgeware has been selected by Hong Kong's PCCW to deliver 4K VoD content to its pay-TV service, Now TV and Now Player app, as well as HD content to ViuTV’s mobile OTT service. ViuTV is a free TV service provided by PCCW in Hong Kong.
News categories: Edgeware, PCCW, Joachim Roos, Keith Huang, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, OTT
Mirada and Edgeware partner for multiscreen delivery
Nov 19, 2014 – Edgeware has announced a partnership with Mirada to provide an end-to-end multiscreen solution. The Edgeware Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) has been integrated with Mirada's Iris product which provides a unified user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Edgeware, Mirada, Joachim Roos, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
now TV launches enhanced Cloud DVR with Edgeware
Sep 13, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Hong Kong pay-TV provider, now TV, has selected Edgeware's Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) to replace its current IPTV delivery system, based on the previous deployment of the Edgeware multiscreen solution.
News categories: Edgeware, now TV, PCCW, Keith Huang, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IBC2019, IPTV
Vodafone selects Edgeware for FTTH video delivery in the Netherlands
Apr 30, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Vodafone NL has deployed Edgeware´s Distributed Video Delivery Networks (D-VDN) Solution to deliver the Vodafone Thuis service to its Dutch fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) subscribers.
News categories: Edgeware, Vodafone, Ruud van den Oosterkamp, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Netherlands
Edgeware Selected to Implement VOD Services for Indiana's Largest Independent Telecommunications Provider
Apr 16, 2012 – Edgeware has announced that Smithville has selected Edgeware's Distributed Video Delivery Network (D-VDN) framework to provide on-demand and restart TV services to nine different counties in Indiana, delivered over fiber.
News categories: Edgeware, Smithville, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Edgeware Powers COMSTAR Time-Shift TV Service in Russia
Mar 22, 2010 – Edgeware has announced that COMSTAR-UTS (LSE: CMST) has deployed Edgeware's video delivery solution to power its Time-shift TV service in Russia.
News categories: Edgeware, COMSTAR, Content Distribution, IPTV, Russia
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification