Digital TV News: Jonathan Kendrick
ROKiT handsets to offer video using FreeCast content aggregation
Mar 26, 2019 – FreeCast has announced a deal with mobile handset manufacturer ROKiT. ROKiT will provide its customers with access to ROK TV, a branded version of FreeCast’s SmartGuide, a library of over 500,000 television episodes, movies, streaming channels, live events, music videos, and more.
News categories: FreeCast, ROK Group, William Mobley, Michael Jones, Jonathan Kendrick, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
ROK Partners with BPS in Deployment of Mobile TV with Telenor Pakistan
Aug 8, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced an agreement with Brand Promotion Services (Pvt) Ltd (BPS), for the deployment of ROK's portfolio of revenue-generating mobile applications to Mobile Operator Telenor (Oslo:TEL) in Pakistan.
News categories: ROK Global, Telenor, Mobile, Pakistan
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Honduras
Jul 28, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced that, following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil (BMV: AMXL; NYSE: AMX) operators in Latin America, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Honduras.
News categories: ROK Global, Honduras, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Chile
Jul 8, 2011 – ROK Global (Frankfurt:RKG) has announced that ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Chile.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, 5G, Chile, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Services for Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua
Jun 22, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil operators ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, Guatemala, Mobile, Nicaragua
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in El Salvador
Jun 16, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its mobile TV subscription services with América Móvil operators in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay and Uruguay, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in El Salvador.
News categories: ROK TV, Claro, El Salvador, Mobile
Comcel Launch ROK-Powered 3G Mobile TV Service in Colombia
Aug 27, 2010 – Comcel (Mexico:AMXL) and ROK Entertainment have announced the launch in Mexico of Ideas Web TV, a streamed, on-demand mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Comcel, 5G, Colombia, Mobile
Claro Launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Subscription Service in Paraguay
Aug 4, 2010 – ROK Entertainment Group, the mobile technology, applications and services company and Claro, the Paraguayan Mobile Operator, have announced the launch of Web PPV, a streamed, live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Mobile, Paraguay
Claro Launches ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Uruguay
Dec 22, 2009 – ROK Entertainment Group and Claro Uruguay, the America Movil owned Mobile Operator in Uruguay, have announced the launch of streamed mobile TV subscription service PPV TV.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Digital TV, Mobile, Uruguay
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat