Digital TV News: Jonathan Kendrick
ROKiT handsets to offer video using FreeCast content aggregation
Mar 26, 2019 – FreeCast has announced a deal with mobile handset manufacturer ROKiT. ROKiT will provide its customers with access to ROK TV, a branded version of FreeCast’s SmartGuide, a library of over 500,000 television episodes, movies, streaming channels, live events, music videos, and more.
News categories: FreeCast, ROK Group, William Mobley, Michael Jones, Jonathan Kendrick, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
ROK Partners with BPS in Deployment of Mobile TV with Telenor Pakistan
Aug 8, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced an agreement with Brand Promotion Services (Pvt) Ltd (BPS), for the deployment of ROK's portfolio of revenue-generating mobile applications to Mobile Operator Telenor (Oslo:TEL) in Pakistan.
News categories: ROK Global, Telenor, Mobile, Pakistan
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Honduras
Jul 28, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced that, following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil (BMV: AMXL; NYSE: AMX) operators in Latin America, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Honduras.
News categories: ROK Global, Honduras, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Chile
Jul 8, 2011 – ROK Global (Frankfurt:RKG) has announced that ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Chile.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, 5G, Chile, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Services for Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua
Jun 22, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil operators ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, Guatemala, Mobile, Nicaragua
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in El Salvador
Jun 16, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its mobile TV subscription services with América Móvil operators in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay and Uruguay, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in El Salvador.
News categories: ROK TV, Claro, El Salvador, Mobile
Comcel Launch ROK-Powered 3G Mobile TV Service in Colombia
Aug 27, 2010 – Comcel (Mexico:AMXL) and ROK Entertainment have announced the launch in Mexico of Ideas Web TV, a streamed, on-demand mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Comcel, 5G, Colombia, Mobile
Claro Launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Subscription Service in Paraguay
Aug 4, 2010 – ROK Entertainment Group, the mobile technology, applications and services company and Claro, the Paraguayan Mobile Operator, have announced the launch of Web PPV, a streamed, live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Mobile, Paraguay
Claro Launches ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Uruguay
Dec 22, 2009 – ROK Entertainment Group and Claro Uruguay, the America Movil owned Mobile Operator in Uruguay, have announced the launch of streamed mobile TV subscription service PPV TV.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Digital TV, Mobile, Uruguay
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers