Digital TV News: Jonathan Steuer
Fox Corp and ad agencies join Project OAR addressable TV consortium
Jun 13, 2019 – Fox Corporation has joined the Project OAR addressable TV advertising consortium. In addition, Project OAR has formed an Agency Advisory Committee with participation from Publicis Media, Omnicom Media Group, GroupM, IPG/Magna, Dentsu Aegis Network, Havas and Horizon Media.
News categories: Project OAR, Fox Corp, Dan Callahan, Jonathan Steuer, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
clypd collaborates with ATSG to define standards for TV audience targeting
Sep 13, 2018 – The Advanced Target Standards Group, a consortium of leading network TV programmers, along with CIMM’s Advanced TV Committee, have announced that the Calculation Principles for Advanced Targets, published last year, will be implemented in Nielsen’s Advance Audience Posting API.
News categories: clypd, Nielsen, Advanced Target Standards Group, Pete Doe, Kelly Abcarian, Keith Kazerman, David Ernst, Tom Ziangas, Jonathan Steuer, Howard Shimmel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp releases TV & Video Advertising Survey findings
Jan 4, 2018 – VideoAmp has released findings from its First Annual TV & Video Advertising Survey. The study found that 60% of marketers believe campaigns executed through a Cross-Screen Platform (CSP) for all TV and digital video outperform conventional campaigns.
News categories: VideoAmp, Jay Prasad, Jonathan Steuer, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box