Digital TV News: José Luis Vázquez
izzi Telecom OTT launches in Mexico with Mirada
Feb 17, 2016 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced the commercial launch of the company’s Over-the-top content (OTT) solution for izzi Telecom, which forms part of Televisa, a Tier 1 Latin American operator in Mexico.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT
Cablevisión Monterrey introduces mirada end-to-end solution
Feb 17, 2015 – mirada has announced the commercial launch of the Company's multiscreen product Iris for Cablevisión Monterrey in Mexico. This is the first of the cable network deployments agreed as part of a deal announced in May 2014.
News categories: mirada, Cablevisión, José Luis Vázquez, René Bortoni, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mirada and Edgeware partner for multiscreen delivery
Nov 19, 2014 – Edgeware has announced a partnership with Mirada to provide an end-to-end multiscreen solution. The Edgeware Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) has been integrated with Mirada's Iris product which provides a unified user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Edgeware, Mirada, Joachim Roos, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
New PVR features for Cablecom Mexico
Mar 11, 2013 – Cablecom Mexico continues to expand its digital TV service with the launch of new features on its Digital 3.0 platform, built on mirada's Iris product, and integrated with Coship set-top-boxes and Irdeto conditional access.
News categories: mirada, Cablecom, Coship, Irdeto, José Luis Vázquez, Marcelo Saccaggio, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mexico's AXTEL selects mirada's Navi UI for IPTV
Feb 4, 2013 – At the end of January, AXTEL launched its 'TV sin Horarios' hybrid IPTV/DTT service in Mexico. For the service, AXTEL selected to deploy, in collaboration with Ericsson, mirada's Navi SVG-based interactive TV user interface.
News categories: mirada, AXTEL, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Middleware, Terrestrial
mirada demonstrates how operators can control branding on SmarDTV's CAMs
Nov 19, 2009 – mirada has announced that it has teamed up with SmarDTV (SWX:KUD.VX) to port Nagravision's NAGRA media GUIDE, onto a SmarDTV CI Plus module. The partnership demonstrates that operators can integrate their own branded EPG onto a CI Plus module.
News categories: SmarDTV, mirada, CAM, Conditional Access, MHEG-5, Middleware, Smart TV
- OTT video revenue to grow to over $200 billion by 2024
- Comscore to measure The Cowboy Channel and RFD-TV audiences
- MRI-Simmons and FourthWall Media partner to provide custom TV audiences
- EUTELSAT 7C enters into commercial service
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology