Digital TV News: José Luis Vázquez
izzi Telecom OTT launches in Mexico with Mirada
Feb 17, 2016 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced the commercial launch of the company’s Over-the-top content (OTT) solution for izzi Telecom, which forms part of Televisa, a Tier 1 Latin American operator in Mexico.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT
Cablevisión Monterrey introduces mirada end-to-end solution
Feb 17, 2015 – mirada has announced the commercial launch of the Company's multiscreen product Iris for Cablevisión Monterrey in Mexico. This is the first of the cable network deployments agreed as part of a deal announced in May 2014.
News categories: mirada, Cablevisión, José Luis Vázquez, René Bortoni, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mirada and Edgeware partner for multiscreen delivery
Nov 19, 2014 – Edgeware has announced a partnership with Mirada to provide an end-to-end multiscreen solution. The Edgeware Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) has been integrated with Mirada's Iris product which provides a unified user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Edgeware, Mirada, Joachim Roos, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
New PVR features for Cablecom Mexico
Mar 11, 2013 – Cablecom Mexico continues to expand its digital TV service with the launch of new features on its Digital 3.0 platform, built on mirada's Iris product, and integrated with Coship set-top-boxes and Irdeto conditional access.
News categories: mirada, Cablecom, Coship, Irdeto, José Luis Vázquez, Marcelo Saccaggio, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mexico's AXTEL selects mirada's Navi UI for IPTV
Feb 4, 2013 – At the end of January, AXTEL launched its 'TV sin Horarios' hybrid IPTV/DTT service in Mexico. For the service, AXTEL selected to deploy, in collaboration with Ericsson, mirada's Navi SVG-based interactive TV user interface.
News categories: mirada, AXTEL, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Middleware, Terrestrial
mirada demonstrates how operators can control branding on SmarDTV's CAMs
Nov 19, 2009 – mirada has announced that it has teamed up with SmarDTV (SWX:KUD.VX) to port Nagravision's NAGRA media GUIDE, onto a SmarDTV CI Plus module. The partnership demonstrates that operators can integrate their own branded EPG onto a CI Plus module.
News categories: SmarDTV, mirada, CAM, Conditional Access, MHEG-5, Middleware, Smart TV
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan