Digital TV News: José Luis Vázquez
izzi Telecom OTT launches in Mexico with Mirada
Feb 17, 2016 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced the commercial launch of the company’s Over-the-top content (OTT) solution for izzi Telecom, which forms part of Televisa, a Tier 1 Latin American operator in Mexico.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT
Cablevisión Monterrey introduces mirada end-to-end solution
Feb 17, 2015 – mirada has announced the commercial launch of the Company's multiscreen product Iris for Cablevisión Monterrey in Mexico. This is the first of the cable network deployments agreed as part of a deal announced in May 2014.
News categories: mirada, Cablevisión, José Luis Vázquez, René Bortoni, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mirada and Edgeware partner for multiscreen delivery
Nov 19, 2014 – Edgeware has announced a partnership with Mirada to provide an end-to-end multiscreen solution. The Edgeware Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) has been integrated with Mirada's Iris product which provides a unified user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Edgeware, Mirada, Joachim Roos, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
New PVR features for Cablecom Mexico
Mar 11, 2013 – Cablecom Mexico continues to expand its digital TV service with the launch of new features on its Digital 3.0 platform, built on mirada's Iris product, and integrated with Coship set-top-boxes and Irdeto conditional access.
News categories: mirada, Cablecom, Coship, Irdeto, José Luis Vázquez, Marcelo Saccaggio, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mexico's AXTEL selects mirada's Navi UI for IPTV
Feb 4, 2013 – At the end of January, AXTEL launched its 'TV sin Horarios' hybrid IPTV/DTT service in Mexico. For the service, AXTEL selected to deploy, in collaboration with Ericsson, mirada's Navi SVG-based interactive TV user interface.
News categories: mirada, AXTEL, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Middleware, Terrestrial
mirada demonstrates how operators can control branding on SmarDTV's CAMs
Nov 19, 2009 – mirada has announced that it has teamed up with SmarDTV (SWX:KUD.VX) to port Nagravision's NAGRA media GUIDE, onto a SmarDTV CI Plus module. The partnership demonstrates that operators can integrate their own branded EPG onto a CI Plus module.
News categories: SmarDTV, mirada, CAM, Conditional Access, MHEG-5, Middleware, Smart TV
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media