Digital TV News: Jose Luis Vázquez
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
Mirada wins multiscreen cable TV contract in Bolivia
Oct 6, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Digital TV Cable Edmund, a Bolivian pay TV operator. Under the contract, Mirada will deploy its suite of Iris multiscreen products, including its OTT platform and back-end application, across Digital TV Cable's network.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Elio Montes, Bolivia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Mirada and ALi to showcase hybrid solution at IBC 2017
Sep 5, 2017 – Mirada and ALi Corporation have announcd their partnership to have Mirada’s Iris TV Everywhere solution, and end-to-end multiscreen platform, pre-integrated with ALi STB chipsets.
News categories: Mirada, ALi Corp, José Luis Vázquez, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Caribbean cable TV contract win for Mirada
Aug 29, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract win with ATN International (ATNi) for its Iris multiscreen product. Under the contract, Mirada will provide products and services to four Caribbean operators owned by ATNi located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and French Guyana.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, José Luis Vázquez, Bermuda, Cable TV, Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
Spain adopts HbbTV 2.0.1 for DTT receivers
Mar 16, 2017 – The Asociación Española de Televisión Digital Interactiva (AEDETI) and the HbbTV Association have announced that Spain's Digital TV Tech Forum has adopted HbbTV version 2.0.1 for DTT in the country.
News categories: HbbTV Association, AEDETI, Klaus Illgner, Jose Luis Vázquez, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Spain, Terrestrial
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free