Digital TV News: Jose Luis Vázquez
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
Mirada wins multiscreen cable TV contract in Bolivia
Oct 6, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Digital TV Cable Edmund, a Bolivian pay TV operator. Under the contract, Mirada will deploy its suite of Iris multiscreen products, including its OTT platform and back-end application, across Digital TV Cable's network.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Elio Montes, Bolivia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Mirada and ALi to showcase hybrid solution at IBC 2017
Sep 5, 2017 – Mirada and ALi Corporation have announcd their partnership to have Mirada’s Iris TV Everywhere solution, and end-to-end multiscreen platform, pre-integrated with ALi STB chipsets.
News categories: Mirada, ALi Corp, José Luis Vázquez, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Caribbean cable TV contract win for Mirada
Aug 29, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract win with ATN International (ATNi) for its Iris multiscreen product. Under the contract, Mirada will provide products and services to four Caribbean operators owned by ATNi located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and French Guyana.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, José Luis Vázquez, Bermuda, Cable TV, Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
Spain adopts HbbTV 2.0.1 for DTT receivers
Mar 16, 2017 – The Asociación Española de Televisión Digital Interactiva (AEDETI) and the HbbTV Association have announced that Spain's Digital TV Tech Forum has adopted HbbTV version 2.0.1 for DTT in the country.
News categories: HbbTV Association, AEDETI, Klaus Illgner, Jose Luis Vázquez, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Spain, Terrestrial
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
- iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline Kazakhstan
- WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
- MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD
- Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
- Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks