Digital TV News: Joseph Haddad
ZTE and Netgem to jointly address the European fibre market
Mar 12, 2019 – Netgem and ZTE have partnered to offer connected home solutions to European fibre operators. ZTE will provide devices, production capability and financing. Netgem will provide software assets, content relationships and integration expertise.
News categories: Netgem, ZTE, Joseph Haddad, Fang Hui, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Fibre, Set Top Box, UX
ZTE to deliver STBs to TotalPlay based on Netgem middleware
May 3, 2017 – Netgem has announces the signature of a software agreement with ZTE for the delivery of complete TV solutions to Telecom operators in Latin America. The partnership starts in Mexico with TotalPlay.
News categories: Netgem, ZTE, TotalPlay, Joseph Haddad, William Tan, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
Netgem to offer secure multiscreen IPTV/OTT to Germany, Austria and Switzerland with Verimatrix
Jun 7, 2016 – Netgem has announced a collaboration with Verimatrix to launch a TV platform in the DACH Region. The solution is designed to offer the German speaking TV market a leading multiscreen OTT broadcast service.
News categories: Netgem, Verimatrix, Joseph Haddad, Steve Oetegenn, ANGA COM, Austria, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Switzerland
Netflix released on the Netgem Platform
Jul 8, 2015 – Netgem has announced a major content upgrade to its Internet TV platform with the addition of Netflix. The new service is already available in Finland with Elisa TV, and Totalplay in Mexico, for an initial reach of over 400,000 subscribers.
News categories: Netgem, Netflix, Elisa, Totalplay, Joseph Haddad, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Finland, Mexico, OTT, Set Top Box
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient