Digital TV News: Jungo
Canal Digital to launch next generation TV platform as a hosted managed service from NDS
Aug 9, 2012 – NDS (NASDAQ: CSCO) and Canal Digital have announced that they are collaborating to launch a next-generation TV platform as a hosted, managed service. The new platform will allow Canal Digital subscribers to access content whether in the home or on the go.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Canal Digital, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Gateway, Middleware, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Jungo Supports HD Video in its Automotive Connectivity Middleware
May 30, 2012 – Jungo has added playback and distribution of HD video support to its In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) middleware. The company's automotive connectivity middleware with HD video support will be on display at the Telematics Detroit 2012 conference.
News categories: Jungo, In-Car, Middleware
NDS Unifies the Pay-TV Experience at ANGA 2012
May 30, 2012 – At ANGA Cable, NDS will demonstrate solutions that enable a unified approach to TV on any device. NDS will showcase how its technologies enable pay-TV operators to provide a consistent service across any device, and over any network.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Middleware
ARRIS and NDS Announce Integration of ARRIS Media Gateway and NDS Middleware, DRM and User Interface
May 21, 2012 – The integration of the ARRIS (Nasdaq:ARRS) Media Gateway and Media Player with NDS' MediaHighway middleware, VideoGuard Connect DRM and the NDS Snowflake user interface is being architected in close collaboration with several North American cable operators.
News categories: ARRIS Group, NDS Group, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, DVR, Gateway, Media Player, Middleware, Smart Home, USA
NDS at IBC 2011: Enhancing the Value of Content
Aug 16, 2011 – At IBC 2011, NDS will showcase solutions that enhance the value of content. At the show, NDS will demonstrate how its technologies enrich the viewing experience and increase revenue potential by providing consumers with added choice, quality and convenience.
News categories: NDS Group, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Middleware
Jungo Embraces the Connected Home with Remote Management Solution for Gateways and STBs
Mar 21, 2011 – Jungo has launched Panorama, its next generation remote management system for DSL, Cable and Fiber service providers. Panorama is fully integrated with NDS set-top box software and has already been selected by several operators.
News categories: Jungo, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell and Jungo Team-up to Introduce Residential Gateway Reference Platform
Oct 27, 2010 – Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) and Jungo have announced that the two companies have integrated Jungo's OpenRG™ residential gateway software and Marvell's AVANTA™ Application Gateway-on-a-Chip (GoC).
News categories: Marvell, Jungo, BBWF, Fibre, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Jungo Launches USB Solution To Enable WiFi And 3G Connectivity On Set-Top Boxes
Sep 9, 2010 – Jungo has announced the launch of its advanced TV set-top box (STB) USB connectivity software solution. The new solution connects a standard STB to any home or wireless network via USB.
News categories: Jungo, 5G, Broadband, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
NDS at ANGA Cable 2010: Highlighting Local Customer Deployments & Advanced Hybrid Solutions
Apr 27, 2010 – NDS has announced its line-up of advanced solutions and applications for ANGA Cable. On show will be innovative technologies that enable platform operators to secure and broaden their business with new, revenue-boosting hybrid services.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, Germany, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, VR
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast