Digital TV News: K. Charles Janac
Arteris IP interconnect licensed by Samsung for DTV chips
Apr 23, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that Samsung’s System LSI Business has renewed multiple Arteris IP FlexNoC Interconnect licenses for use in multiple high-performance digital TV (DTV) processing chips utilizing Samsung’s latest semiconductor technology process nodes.
News categories: Arteris IP, Samsung, K. Charles Janac, Jaeyoul Lee, Digital TV, Korea, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
Arteris IP interconnect used by NationalChip for STB SoCs
Feb 5, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that NationalChip has successfully produced satellite and terrestrial digital TV set top box (STB) systems-on-chip (SoC) using Arteris FlexNoC interconnect IP as the on-chip communication backbone.
News categories: Arteris IP, NationalChip, K. Charles Janac, Feng Ye, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Montage Technology standardises on Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Oct 26, 2016 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, a leading Chinese maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed Arteris FlexNoC IP for use in its next generation STB chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage licenses Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Aug 4, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed its FlexNoC network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP for use in its next generation chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Arteris Fabric IP implemented in Toshiba 4K Ultra HD TVs
May 26, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Toshiba has used Arteris FlexNoC IP as the backbone interconnect within their latest shipping digital TV systems-on-chip (SoCs). Toshiba’s use of Arteris FlexNoC allowed them to finish their project in record time.
News categories: Arteris, Toshiba, K. Charles Janac, Yasunori Maki, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
- Comcast launches eye-control for the television
- Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
- Brightcove publishes Asia OTT TV research report
- IQIYI reaches content distribution agreement with Astro Malaysia
- Harmonic enables Guangdong Radio and Television's UHD broadcasts
- Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
- SERAPHIC and CVTE offer customisable Freeview Play 4K TV solution
- TVB deploys Harmonic content-aware encoding on Hong Kong OTT platform
- Atari VCS home gaming and entertainment platform unveiled
- 120% increase in CTV and mobile apps classified as fraudulent
- Vimeo adds support for AV1 codec
- Fox Corp and ad agencies join Project OAR addressable TV consortium
- Proximus launches Pickx TV interface and Android P decoder
- Pluto TV arrives on Comcast Xfinity X1 set-tops
- UEFA launches free-to-air OTT digital platform
- Europe is not cord-cutting right across the board