Digital TV News: Karl Thedéen
Edgeware StreamBuilder selected for A1 Xplore TV
Sep 1, 2020 – Edgeware has announced that A1 Telekom Austria Group has deployed Edgeware's online TV solutions to help maximize audience reach for its new content and streaming platform, A1 Xplore TV.
News categories: Edgeware, A1 Telekom Austria Group, Karl Thedéen, Alexander Stock, Austria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
Edgeware offers its OTT technology as a service
Apr 25, 2019 – Edgeware has announced the launch of its Edgeware Cloud Service, providing broadcasters, telecom- and cable TV-operators with access to its technology and expertise without the need to own and run systems in-house.
News categories: Edgeware, Karl Thedéen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Edgeware to acquire subtitling supplier Cavena Image Products
Jan 11, 2019 – Edgeware has announced that it is to acquire Swedish subtitling expert Cavena Image Products AB. The deal broadens Edgeware’s offering to broadcasters and content owners by adding subtitling automation to its origin solution.
News categories: Edgeware, Cavena, Karl Thedéen, Henrik Moberg, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile, OTT, Sweden, Worldwide
Edgeware has won a significant Ad Insertion order
Dec 5, 2018 – Edgeware has announces that it has won a significant order from one of its main European customers, underscoring that Edgeware’s Ad Insertion offering provides its customers with a pathway to new revenue streams.
News categories: Edgeware, Karl Thedéen, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV
Edgeware to deliver tailored ads for Com Hem's online TV channels
Nov 9, 2018 – Edgeware has announced that Com Hem has selected its Ad Enabler origin software. The solution will be used to prepare TV/Video content with personalized advertising on 20 of Com Hem’s IP-delivered TV channels.
News categories: Edgeware, Com Hem, Karl Thedéen, Magnus Lindhe, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Sweden
Televisa to expand TV CDN with Edgeware solution
Nov 9, 2018 – Edgeware has announced that Televisa will expand its existing TV CDN, adding more capacity and new time-shift features to its service. The time-shift capabilities will enable viewers to pause and rewind up to three hours of TV.
News categories: Edgeware, Televisa, Karl Thedéen, Carlos Eduardo Romero, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
Edgeware provides cloud-native containerized TV delivery platform
Sep 10, 2018 – Edgeware has announced its first container-based software solutions, which are optimized for public and private cloud platforms. The solutions being delivered as containers are its unique Origin products, TV Content Capture and TV Repackager.
News categories: Edgeware, Karl Thedéen, Johan Bolin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0