Digital TV News: Kathrein
Kathrein Selects ANT for HbbTV Devices
May 4, 2010 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has been selected by global high tech telecommunications company Kathrein, to deploy HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) services on its new range of set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: ANT plc, Kathrein, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
TechnoTrend integrated into the Kathrein Group
Feb 23, 2009 – Grassau based Görler Telekom GmbH, a Kathrein Group company, is taking over TechnoTrend GmbH in a so-called asset deal. TechnoTrend GmbH has sites in Erfurt and Unterfoehring near Munich.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Kathrein, Germany, MnA, Set Top Box
Gemstar-TV Guide Announces Expansion of European Patent Licensing Through Three New Agreements With Leading German-Based Consumer Electronic Manufacturers
Oct 18, 2007 – Gemstar-TV Guide International (NASDAQ: GMST) has announced continued expansion of its patent licensing program in Europe, recently signing three new patent license agreements with leading German-based consumer electronic (CE) companies.
News categories: Gemstar-TV Guide, Loewe Opta, Metz, KATHREIN, Digital TV, Europe, Germany, Licensing, Patent, Set Top Box
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature