Digital TV News: Keith Wehmeyer
More than 15 million devices now running RDK
May 16, 2016 – At the 2016 INTX, RDK Management provided an update about the continued global adoption of the RDK software solution, a pre-integrated software bundle that provides a common framework for powering customer-premises equipment for TV and Internet service providers.
News categories: RDK Management, Liberty Global, Intel, Steve Heeb, Bill Warga, Keith Wehmeyer, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, IBCShowcase, Market Research, RDK, USA
Amino to provide Live media gateway to European telecoms operator
Dec 10, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has secured a significant new contract to provide set-top boxes based on its Live media gateway platform to a leading European telecoms operator.
News categories: Amino, Europe, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Amino Launches New Companion Set-top Box at CES 2011
Jan 5, 2011 – Amino Communications (LSE AIM: AMO) is to launch a new 'companion' set-top box at CES 2011 aimed at network operators seeking to add OTT ('Over the Top') functionality to their established pay-TV and broadcast offerings.
News categories: Amino, CES2021, OTT, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Certifies Security Features for Intel® Atom™ Processor CE4100 System on Chip
Apr 13, 2010 – Verimatrix has certified the Intel® (NASDAQ:INTC) Atom™ Processor CE4100 for use with its ViewRight® video security technologies.
News categories: Verimatrix, Intel Corp, Content Protection, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor
Amino Announces IPTV Set-Top Box Powered By Intel Processor
Oct 12, 2009 – Amino Communications (LSE: AMO) has demonstrated an IPTV set-top box (STB) that is powered by the new Intel® Atom™ Processor CE4100.
News categories: Amino, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Nagravision NOCS Security for Pay TV Licensed by Intel
Sep 24, 2009 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced a strategic license agreement with Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) involving Nagravision On-Chip Security (NOCS) technology and Intel® CE media processors.
News categories: Nagravision, Intel Corp, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service