Digital TV News: Keith Wymbs
Australia's ABC to deploy BuyDRM MultiKey in conjunction with AWS Elemental
Mar 27, 2018 – BuyDRM has announced that the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is planning to deploy BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiKey Service in conjunction with AWS Elemental to package and encrypt live video content for users on a variety of playback platforms in Australia.
News categories: BuyDRM, ABC, Elemental, Christopher Levy, Andrew Carey, Keith Wymbs, Australia, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Uruguay's Antel selects Elemental for mobile and fiber OTT services
Aug 18, 2016 – Elemental has announced that Uruguayan state-owned telecommunications company Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel) has selected Elemental video processing to power its new TIER III Datacenter.
News categories: Elemental, Antel, Keith Wymbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Uruguay
Elemental video processing for Indonesia's first commercial OTT service
May 31, 2015 – Elemental has announced it is enabling the Orange TV Group within PT Mega Media to expand its Genflix service availability on a variety of smart devices and to broaden content offers for subscribers across Indonesia.
News categories: Elemental, Orange TV, Irdeto, Genflix, Dan Marshall, Keith Wymbs, Bobby Sidharta, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Broadcom enables Ultra HD broadcast of 2014 World Cup games
Jun 12, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that it has enabled live Ultra HD satellite broadcast of the 2014 World Cup in collaboration with Globosat and Elemental.
News categories: Broadcom, Globosat, Elemental, Rich Nelson, Roberto Primo, Keith Wymbs, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor
Elemental powers Kansai TV Over-the-Air ISDB-T broadcast in 4K/HEVC
May 29, 2014 – Elemental has announced that Kansai TV, the leading commercial broadcaster in Osaka, has used Elemental video processing to encode 4K content in HEVC for terrestrial broadcast delivery over ISDB-T to an Ultra HD TV.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Kansai TV, CTCSP, Koichi Ono, Keith Wymbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Japan, Terrestrial
Elemental to power Japan’s first 4K/HEVC real-time streaming trial
Oct 23, 2013 – Elemental Technologies has announced that K-Opticom, a telecommunications operator in Japan, will use Elemental video processing for the country’s first live 4K Ultra HD high-efficiency video coding (H.265/HEVC) transmission.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, K-Opticom, Takao Fujino, Keith Wymbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan, Media Player, OTT
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service