Digital TV News: Keith Wymbs
Australia's ABC to deploy BuyDRM MultiKey in conjunction with AWS Elemental
Mar 27, 2018 – BuyDRM has announced that the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is planning to deploy BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiKey Service in conjunction with AWS Elemental to package and encrypt live video content for users on a variety of playback platforms in Australia.
News categories: BuyDRM, ABC, Elemental, Christopher Levy, Andrew Carey, Keith Wymbs, Australia, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Uruguay's Antel selects Elemental for mobile and fiber OTT services
Aug 18, 2016 – Elemental has announced that Uruguayan state-owned telecommunications company Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel) has selected Elemental video processing to power its new TIER III Datacenter.
News categories: Elemental, Antel, Keith Wymbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Uruguay
Elemental video processing for Indonesia's first commercial OTT service
May 31, 2015 – Elemental has announced it is enabling the Orange TV Group within PT Mega Media to expand its Genflix service availability on a variety of smart devices and to broaden content offers for subscribers across Indonesia.
News categories: Elemental, Orange TV, Irdeto, Genflix, Dan Marshall, Keith Wymbs, Bobby Sidharta, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Broadcom enables Ultra HD broadcast of 2014 World Cup games
Jun 12, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that it has enabled live Ultra HD satellite broadcast of the 2014 World Cup in collaboration with Globosat and Elemental.
News categories: Broadcom, Globosat, Elemental, Rich Nelson, Roberto Primo, Keith Wymbs, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor
Elemental powers Kansai TV Over-the-Air ISDB-T broadcast in 4K/HEVC
May 29, 2014 – Elemental has announced that Kansai TV, the leading commercial broadcaster in Osaka, has used Elemental video processing to encode 4K content in HEVC for terrestrial broadcast delivery over ISDB-T to an Ultra HD TV.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Kansai TV, CTCSP, Koichi Ono, Keith Wymbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Japan, Terrestrial
Elemental to power Japan’s first 4K/HEVC real-time streaming trial
Oct 23, 2013 – Elemental Technologies has announced that K-Opticom, a telecommunications operator in Japan, will use Elemental video processing for the country’s first live 4K Ultra HD high-efficiency video coding (H.265/HEVC) transmission.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, K-Opticom, Takao Fujino, Keith Wymbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan, Media Player, OTT
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient