Digital TV News: Kim Hong-Ik
ATEME provides virtualized video headend to CJ Hello
Oct 16, 2018 – ATEME has announced that CJ Hello has deployed its TITAN Live solution for an HD project. The deployment enables CJ Hello to virtualize its video headend and distribute HD channels using DTT modulation in 23 Korean regions.
News categories: ATEME, CJ Hello, Eunsook Wi, Kim Hong-Ik, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Terrestrial
Alticast commercializes CJ Hello business platform
Mar 29, 2018 – Alticast has announced that it has developed a big data-based business platform for CJ Hello. The platform will serve as the foundation for CJ Hello’s intelligent cable TV service called 'Alaska' and will introduce an advanced UI/UX that manages the overall media service operation.
News categories: Alticast, CJ Hello, Wongeun Jeon, Kim Hong-ik, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Korea, UX
CJ Hellovision migrates legacy STBs to Alticast CA
Dec 15, 2016 – Alticast has announced that CJ Hellovision has completed the largest overhaul of a content security system using Alticast’s AltiProtect download and replace conditional access solution.
News categories: Alticast, CJ Hellovision, Dr. Mi-Sung Cho, Dr. Hong-Ik Kim, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Korea, Set Top Box
Alticast to provide security for CJ Hellovision Ultra HD service
Mar 27, 2015 – Alticast has announced that it has been selected to provide the security for the rollout of Ultra High Definition (Ultra HD) video services by CJ Hellovision, South Korea's largest cable television operator.
News categories: Alticast, CJ Hellovision, Mansoo Han, Hong-Ik Kim, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Korea, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey